Betting Talk

Sports book Question

dabombdabomb Senior Member
edited September 2017 in Sports Betting
I'm looking for a reputable online sports book to deposit around 5k and play NFL teasers only. What site would y'all recommend and why? I'd like a site that gives a good bonus and has -110 or better on NFL 2-team teaser. Go!

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2017
    In terms of payout odds, you'll have a hard time beating 5dimes. However, they've had some issues with credit cards being compromised so I'd look to use Bitcoin or another method. If not 5dimes, then probably bookmaker, but you won't get the same odds and (not sure about bonus).
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    TommyL wrote: »
    In terms of payout odds, you'll have a hard time beating 5dimes. However, they've had some issues with credit cards being compromised so I'd look to use Bitcoin or another method. If not 5dimes, then probably bookmaker, but you won't get the same odds and (not sure about bonus).

I would take it a step further and say I wouldn't use a credit card with any book unless it was a prepaid card where you are depositing the entire value of the card and then never using the card again. I haven't seen any evidence the compromised credit card issues were at 5Dimes end, so AFAIK they could be at the credit card processor's end, which could mean any book could be subject to these issues. And even if the compromises were at 5D's end, there's still certainly the possibility of a credit card processor issue. Any credit processor willing to process these transactions doesn't mind breaking the law, so you always have to be wary that they don't mind breaking other laws, like, oh, credit card theft.

Also since the OP asked about teasers, you'll notice 5D usually teaser protects so you won't be able to bet basic strategy teasers there.