Betting Talk

Las Vegas Restaurants

KashmirKashmir Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
I'm heading to Vegas soon and it's been a few years for me. Anyone have any advice on what the best restaurants are on the strip these days? Thanks!

Comments

• BobyosaiBobyosai Member
    edited April 2017
    il Mulino at Ceasars is my favorite Italian restaurant in town. If your looking for Mediterranean Milos at the Cosmo is awesome. For steak Jean Goerges at Aria is awesome and for Mexican Javiers at Cosmo is great. These are all 5 star restaurants - pricy but worth it.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Just off the strip, but amazing Mexican food: El Dorado Cantina (get the table side guacamole, ask for the habanero salsa if they don't bring it out with the other two salsas)

Very good steak that won't kill the wallet (and where you get a full meal and don't fall victim to a la carte): The Steakhouse (in Circus Circus)

Cool new southern restaurant in the Venetian: Yardbird (chicken and waffles are excellent)

Picturesque view and Good Italian Seafood: Zefferino's in the Venetian (ask for a table with a water view)
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks guys. Will check some of these out this weekend.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Hugo's Cellar at the 4 Queens...food is great and Dean is a great bartender...not too far off the strip Herbs and Rye is good.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Hugo's Cellar at the 4 Queens...food is great and Dean is a great bartender...not too far off the strip Herbs and Rye is good.

Hugo's Cellar is excellent (but it is downtown and not near the strip, I also recommend though -> prime rib is superb and the table side salad is exceptional; other nice little perks too)
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Hot and Juicy Crawfish is close to the strip, one of my favorites to get crab.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Cantonese restaurant at Bellagio-Jasmine
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Big fan of Hot N Juicy Crawfish as well. Everytime I go to Vegas, I stop by Lotus of Siam. By far the best Thai food I've had in America and its not just your typical curry/pad thai dishes. Also there are several great steakhouses. While I think Carnevino is overpriced, if you're a fan of dry-aged steaks, its a must try.
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I'm a big fan of Holstein's in Cosmopolitan if you're looking for a good burger place.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    If your looking for a Burger try

Ramsey's Burger joint in Planet Hollywood. Try the Poppers where they leave one Hot and they're all excellent. Also if you like egg on your Burger try the Farm.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks everyone. I'll def hit a few of these up. I'm staying at Caesar's.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Peppermill for breakfast!