Betting Talk

LPGA 4 shot penalty 1 day after

KashmirKashmir Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
I hope someone is fired at the LPGA. This makes me want to throw up.

https://twitter.com/LPGA/status/848698071408037889/photo/1

Comments

• Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    she moved ball 3 inches closer, im glad she got caught. A self entitled pretty blond, boo Fn hoo
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    and then fellow notorious golf cheater Tiger woods tweets out to her. Anybody remember when Brandall Chamblee gave Tiger an F for cheating
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    she moved ball 3 inches closer, im glad she got caught. A self entitled pretty blond, boo Fn hoo

I don't care if she moved it 10 feet closer.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Whatever, you have no idea what you are talking about. Next time my team gets fouled in baskets or football, I'll send an email so they can fix it. Its a game and self controlled by players and refs on hand like any other sport! Not some fat fuck sitting on a couch. End of story, ridiculous!

In reply to Casper, the couch sitter.
  • ricodotricodot Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I had her at 20/1 to win the tourney. I went to bed and thought she lost in a playoff and just found out about it from this thread.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    At least she wasn't DQed.

My friend was dq'd mid 4th round (was in the top 10 too) for inadvertently having a slightly damaged club in his bag.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2017
    At least golf is looking at a serious overhaul of the rules. I found the penalty to be completely ridiculous. Though my favorite rules debacle was the Stewart Cink bunker ruling in 2008, when he was penalized for his caddy raking a bunker that he was standing in to hit a shot, because his ball ended up in another bunker near the green and they were judged to have been illegally "testing the conditions of the course".
  • ricodotricodot Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    durito wrote: »
    At least she wasn't DQed.

My friend was dq'd mid 4th round (was in the top 10 too) for inadvertently having a slightly damaged club in his bag.
    that makes me feel better
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited April 2017

the clip I saw, didn't look like she marked it closer to the cup at all--if anything it was actually further away
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2017

Wrong lying scumbag, three inches my ass
    edited April 2017

When was last time you touched a female.
    edited April 2017
    Lol it was a one foot putt?
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    durito wrote: »
    Lol it was a one foot putt?

If that, maybe 6", she could have stayed there for years and never missed.

Understand the 2 shot penalty, but no way 2 shot for wrong scorecard. But lucky not a few years ago, DQ.
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    It was total bull. Some Billy Badass sitting on his couch calls it in the day after under the veil of total anonymity. For all we know the guy that called it in could have done it because he bet the field after 9 holes on Sunday live vs Thompson. And she certainly didn't move the ball three inches. Maybe 1/2 inch on a putt that was no more than 14 inches. My folks on Tour tell me that Billy Mayfair has probably moved the ball over 200 yards total on the greens in his career with no penalties, fwiw.