Betting Talk

Pic of the worst Final Four seat in the stadium

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
Apparently this is the worst seat of any in the entire stadium. Bring your binoculars.

download.jpg

Comments

• turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Years ago had Final4 tickets in the Superdome, second row from the top, the players looked like ants.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Years ago I went and had crappy tix as well. The colored quadrants in the stands pretty obviously showed where each of the 4 student bodies were sitting. After the 2nd semi we went to an area where the losing teams fans were exiting and scored incredible seats, cheap, for the finals from the fans that had no interest in seeing any team but theirs. Long time ago but worth a shot.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Awesome....I remember being a kid and the Sonics played in the Kingdome....watched many of many games from the rafters
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    bumpo wrote: »
    Years ago I went and had crappy tix as well. The colored quadrants in the stands pretty obviously showed where each of the 4 student bodies were sitting. After the 2nd semi we went to an area where the losing teams fans were exiting and scored incredible seats, cheap, for the finals from the fans that had no interest in seeing any team but theirs. Long time ago but worth a shot.

That's the best way to get Monday game tickets cheap.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2017
    I love going to the Final 4 to hang out with the coaches and fans especially when its in walkable cities where the hotels and downtown and stadium are together (Indy, Atlanta, San Antonio). I have had great seats, and average seats, but its all relative. The "great" seats are not even that great because the incline is so poor with the court elevated in the middle of the football field and 70k stadiums. They get 70k fans in there but there are like 500 good seats and even those are like at court level where the players feet are at your head level. Pretty much 0 good seats.

But its still a good time.
  • bkszebksze Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    went to my first final four game last night . . . the atmosphere was somethin else . . . probably should've checked the zone I was in because I had bet the zags but managed to be surrounded by UNC fans

bought last minute tickets via stubhub after parking at the stadium, managed to get decent seats for the price IMO but I don't have much else to compare to
    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMdynBj3yKIdnpHpLXWPn-pxvKHMZPGehFZNWe7