Matthewz50Matthewz50 Junior Member
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
Here is the Play from I am going with tonight:
Today's Play: NCAAB 3 Unit Georgia St +12

Money Management System I Use:
1 Unit Smallest Play
2 Unit Average Play
3 Unit Largest Play

Switching my attention from NCAAF to NCAAB where I see a ton of value at tonight.

Analysis:
Georgia St 3-4 ATS and Lost Last 3 ATS
Panthers 6-4 Straight Up
Middle Tennessee 8-3 ATS and Won Last 6 ATS
Blue Raiders 10-2 Straight Up

Blue Raiders Opening up at -12.5 Current Line at 3:00PM EST -12 to some sports books at -11.5
Public has majority on Middle Tenn starting at around 65% moving down to 55% against the spread.

Georgia St has plenty of power and returners to stay well within this inflated number. Coach Hunter received the most wins in school history Dec. 10th at Georgia St and is only the 7th coach in Division-I history to be the all-time wins leader at multiple schools (IUPUI 274 Total Wins)

I see this ATS Trend stopping tonight when the Panthers and Coach Hunter come to town.

Lets get it! Best of Luck everyone.

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    In the words of Benny: I'm on it.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2016
    If you want to post here, please follow the rules.
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    buckeyes wrote: »
    In the words of Benny: I'm on it.

Yeah
  • Matthewz50Matthewz50 Junior Member
    edited December 2016
    Ok no problem. I will not post prior records only what is posted here. Lets have a Big Night! thanks guys. Best of Luck
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Matthewz50 wrote: »
    Ok no problem. I will not post prior records only what is posted here. Lets have a Big Night! thanks guys. Best of Luck

If you plan to keep any record at all, please read the record keeping guidelines link at the top of the forum. Line must come from either BM or Pinny at time of post and your main record must be unweighted (all plays one unit). You're free to keep a secondary weighted record if you wish but the main record is mandatory if you're keeping one.

This needs to be graded at +11.5 -105 if you want to use it in a record.

Thanks for understanding.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Matthewz50 wrote: »
    Here is the Play from I am going with tonight:
    Today's Play: NCAAB 3 Unit Georgia St +12

Money Management System I Use:
    1 Unit Smallest Play
    2 Unit Average Play
    3 Unit Largest Play

Switching my attention from NCAAF to NCAAB where I see a ton of value at tonight.

Analysis:
    Panthers 6-4 Straight Up

Blue Raiders Opening up at -12.5 Current Line at 3:00PM EST -12 to some sports books at -11.5
    Public has majority on Middle Tenn starting at around 65% moving down to 55% against the spread.

Georgia St has plenty of power and returners to stay well within this inflated number. Coach Hunter received the most wins in school history Dec. 10th at Georgia St and is only the 7th coach in Division-I history to be the all-time wins leader at multiple schools (IUPUI 274 Total Wins)

I see this ATS Trend stopping tonight when the Panthers and Coach Hunter come to town.

Lets get it! Best of Luck everyone.

Dont really want to call you out matt, since this could be your own service, however i find it really sketchy that "your" write up is basically a cut and paste. This is a very tough forum for new posters so i would be careful of your future posts. Dont want to cause an issue here just a heads up. Here is what i mean

Re: Service Plays Wednesday 12/21

Offensive EDGE Here's their NCAAB tonight.

Today's Play: NCAAB 3 Dime Georgia St +12

Analysis:
    Panthers 6-4 Straight Up

• DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    *crickets*
  • Gordon GekkoGordon Gekko Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Lol, thinking..thinking..."I'll post elsewhere "