Betting Talk

Survivor League Week 9

BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
Ok I got super lucky with Dallas last week. The way that game was going I thought I was toast. Down 10 I went to bed thinking most likely I was going to lose. True story I had a dream that Dallas won. I woke up happy but realized it was only a dream. So I went to ESPN and checked the score and was surprised I won. This week I think I have two solid picks to choose from.

KC or Green Bay
I don't know the status of Alex Smith but if he plays or not I don't see KC losing at home.
With GB being so banged up I was surprised they were so competive vs Atlanta and could have easily won the game. Indy's defense sucks. I don't see GB losing to them at home, plus they should be getting some of there injured back this week.

Any thoughts on these two would be appreciated.

Comments

• fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Does it have to be pro games?
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Yes it's a NFL Survival League.......A college one would be interesting
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Glad somebody had luck last week. I was taken out with Cincinnati. FWIW I would stay away from the Packers. They are a mess. The secondary is depleted with injuries and our wide receivers cant get open. Ty Montgomery should be back this week and he will likely be playing the role of running back. Cobb should be back this week, but not sure if he'll be 100%. Jordy isn't the receiver he was before his knee injury last year and the other WRs are very green and aren't on the same page with A ROD. That being said, they did put up 32 points last week. I just don't trust that defense
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I also got lucky with Dallas twice had a bet on them also. It looks like KC or Minn for me. still early and still looking. 38 people left and I have 1 entry left of two.
    Good Luck
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    not a big drop off is any going from Smith to Foles...
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I'll be going with KC. They are the biggest favorite on the board this week, and in both of the other future spots to use them (Week 11 against TB and week 15 against TEN), there are a lot of other options.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I went KC as well even with the QB situation - Bortles numbers mostly in 4th period garbage time when he is down multiple scores