Betting Talk

Clinton odds drop...

namathfannamathfan Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
With Pinny currently sitting at -310, what would you say is the main reason for the drop from the -684 or whatever the high was?

Sure there's the continuing email situation, but enough to warrant that type of drop? Is there hedging going on?

Very very curious to see how Florida goes, it would seem very difficult for Trump to win without Florida.

Any and all thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    What are pinny limits right now?

Betfair has 100k available for hillary at -270ish, I think that's the better indicator but don't know what pinny limits are.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    -300/+258 10k limits at Pinn.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Looking at the map, it is just going to take so much for Trump to win. I took Clinton in New Mexico and Virginia.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I just tried to play HRC and got an error message "That the game has started"
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Dr. H wrote: »
    -300/+258 10k limits at Pinn.

Is there a way to know what the limits are at pinny without having an account there?
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited November 2016
    jm wrote: »
    I just tried to play HRC and got an error message "That the game has started"

Interesting.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Tortuga wrote: »
    Interesting.

I was able to bet it the next morning. My guess is the books take it down overnight in case Trump tweets something out in the middle of the night tha tthey can't react to.