Betting Talk

Betbud

buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
I have used this for years , but it has not worked the past week. I have emailed them with no response. It is no longer available on the apple App Store .

Is anyone else having an issue ?

Can anyone recommend another bet tracking app?

Thx

Comments

• ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    There is a Betbud twitter account, he posted this a few weeks ago:

"Folks, betbud will officially end on July 24th. Please plan accordingly. Sorry guys, but it's been a fun ride."

A lot of responses that people are disappointed to see it go. At one point he was trying to sell it (the ownership of the app) and it sounded like people were interested but it must not have gone anywhere. Still a couple people trying to offer to buy it so hopefully something will come of that. I have used it for years as well and have been looking for something new the last few days but can't find any app that is even close to as good as BetBud. Bummer
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    ct5320 wrote: »
    There is a Betbud twitter account, he posted this a few weeks ago:

"Folks, betbud will officially end on July 24th. Please plan accordingly. Sorry guys, but it's been a fun ride."

A lot of responses that people are disappointed to see it go. At one point he was trying to sell it (the ownership of the app) and it sounded like people were interested but it must not have gone anywhere. Still a couple people trying to offer to buy it so hopefully something will come of that. I have used it for years as well and have been looking for something new the last few days but can't find any app that is even close to as good as BetBud. Bummer

Thx for the update. It's the best app, especially on days when you have a lot of action going on. All the other apps out there are pretty shity.

Good luck and let me know if you find something similar.
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    There is another app out called Sports Action that is similar to what BetBud did, closer than any other app I've tried and I think the developers are specifically trying to fill the void left by BetBud. It still needs some work as far as features, and can be a little buggy at times though getting better with each update. I emailed a couple suggestions to the developer and they at least responded and said they were working on updates, they are also active on Reddit responding to people so hopefully they continue to make changes/fixes/updates. As of right now it is free, definitely worth a look if you used BetBud in the past and are looking for a replacement.
  • bettor2016bettor2016 Banned
    edited December 2016
    For alerts can download theScore. You can star a game and set when you would like it to update. Unfortunately it doesn't come close to the trending feature of bet bud, but it the best that can be found.