Betting Talk

bluejake

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
One of my fun Parlay's.

Wolfgang Puck has a restaurant in the Palazzo called Cut don't know if you ever hear of it but if you gat your ass to Las Vegas I'll take you for the biggest you ever had. His Chef puts a a crust on the steak like something you never had before. I know it's only a crust or sear call it whatever you want nut it's fantastic.

So whomever else is reading this Fireworks day is now Betting Pittsburgh Day. Thank You Jake My Man I also had Pittsburgh Straight. The karma from just hearing from you is what did it. A 91/1 shot. A half a C brings back almost a small package. Thanks Again Brother. This is why I love Baseball!!

Pending 5 Team Parlay
Pending 4/16/16 7:05pm MLB Baseball 956 Pittsburgh Pirates -1½ +150* vs Milwaukee Brewers (T Jungmann - R must Start J Niese - L must Start)
Pending 4/16/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 959 Atlanta Braves +123* vs Miami Marlins (B Norris - R must Start T Koehler - R must Start)
Win 4/16/16 2:10pm MLB Baseball 968 Minnesota Twins -1½ +160* vs Los Angeles Angels (J Weaver - R must Start R Nolasco - R must Start)
Win 4/16/16 4:05pm MLB Baseball 972 Boston Red Sox -1½ +160* vs Toronto Blue Jays (M Estrada - R must Start D Price - L must Start)
Pending
4/16/16 6:10pm MLB Baseball 974 Tampa Bay Rays -1½ +155* vs Chicago White Sox (J Danks - L must Start E Ramirez - R must Start)

Comments

• bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    OT, you brought a smile to my face, Congrats on the score. Hope you finished the evening with a nice glass of Crown Reserve on the rocks!!
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    congrats on the nice hit!
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    bluejake wrote: »
    OT, you brought a smile to my face, Congrats on the score. Hope you finished the evening with a nice glass of Crown Reserve on the rocks!!

I love numbers did this quick, +4755. I'm playing it on the BIG 4 tommorrow afternoon & evening.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    munson15 wrote: »
    congrats on the nice hit!

Munson great to see you, Wow like old times during baseball. Jake,Munson,Circle who else we missing during baseball. It's really good to see you hope all is well with you and yours.
    edited April 2016
    bluejake wrote: »
    I love numbers did this quick, +4755. I'm playing it on the BIG 4 tommorrow afternoon & evening.

I going in right now for the week.... lol Still playing them numbers I know me too.

That's right where's KANE!! Get over here.
    edited April 2016
    Sorry for the back to back post but it's a good feeling seeing you guys, Also can't forget kdog, BuckyBadger solid baseball guys. Sorry if I left anyone out and it's good to see BG on the + side again
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    When I went to Vegas , I ate at cut.

It was a great experience..love it !!

Good call old timer.. Nice hit

Crown royal is my drink of choice :)
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Nice job OT. That's driving a tack in 'em.