Betting Talk

Dottie Pepper - Hack for Augusta

2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
After watching a replay of what happened to Billy Horschel on the 15th green today she still claimed Augusta is playing fair today. ROLMFAO.

These greens are not meant to be played at this speed in this type of wind, any other course would be skewered for this.

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    fitting it happened to Horschel is what I thought yesterday... i don't mind the guy for the most part but hes a bit of a cry baby at times. Also i have watched pretty much 24/7 and haven't heard the players bitch about the greens being unfair.

my thoughts on the greens are what if the gusts didn't end up showing as drastic and they over prepped the greens to not be so crusty then they end up with Augusta greens that aren't up to par. is what it is, this is an amazing challenge for these guys and its needed vs the slaughtering of just about every other course they play.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2016
    While it sucked for Horschel, I didn't have that big of an issue with it since it was a one-off situation. I don't recall seeing any other balls roll after coming to a stop all week due to the wind. I thought that the course played pretty fair all week.