Baltimore +15 (Monday)

Edit: Put wrong team at first.

Comments

• munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    winner and half a winner...good job OT
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks munson, I think it's the year of the Mets. What do you think?
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    what a beautiful drive by NE up 3 late
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Yeah I was so happy when the Jets made that field goal at the end..had +8 Jets that I bet earlier in the week and caught a -6.5 today on the Pats
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I did not expect anything less from you :)
    edited October 2015
    The only reason I middled it was because buffett posted NE today so since I usually follow him I said fuck it and I admit I got lucky on that field goal. They could of just as easly went for a td first.
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Thanks munson, I think it's the year of the Mets. What do you think?
    No one here will believe it but I picked this matchup when the Mets made their deadline moves. I like KC however, they are on a mission and it seems whenever they are up against it they have a reserve to draw on. Vs Houston and Toronto I got the impression they could not be stopped. Home field, a longer bullpen and the hunger from last year's near miss puts me on KC. GL whatever you decide.
    edited October 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Yeah I was so happy when the Jets made that field goal at the end..had +8 Jets that I bet earlier in the week and caught a -6.5 today on the Pats
    Was looking for 6.5. I was in the same boat as you, lots of Jets +8 and all I came back with was -7. Congrats.
    edited October 2015
    Heritage had -6.5 and one other book I can't remember which.
    edited October 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Heritage had -6.5 and one other book I can't remember which.
    :clap:
    edited October 2015
    A couple weeks ago the Saints screwed me on a chippy FG for a huge middle. My Ears are still ringing how hard he hit the left Post. I Still had a chance in OT but Brees decided to throw a bomb TD pass and they won by 6
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    munson15 wrote: »
    No one here will believe it but I picked this matchup when the Mets made their deadline moves. I like KC however, they are on a mission and it seems whenever they are up against it they have a reserve to draw on. Vs Houston and Toronto I got the impression they could not be stopped. Home field, a longer bullpen and the hunger from last year's near miss puts me on KC. GL whatever you decide.
    Yes I agree for the most part of what your saying but KC's starting pitching isn't what it was last year. But I'll tell ya they believe and beating a team that believes in themselves the way they do and being there last year knowing what to expect with the endless same questions and knowing every little thing will be blown up out of per-potion this can not be under estimated and will make them a tough out.

But the Mets starting pitching is just pitching lights out and K.C didn't see this type of pitching against Houston and Toronto. The only thing that concerns me and should concern all Mets backer's is the time off we all have seen this before just as fast as it comes it goes. I don't believe the young Met pitchers will be bother on the big stage. Personally not going to play the series but will be looking at spots to play the Mets and think the Mets in 6 or 7. I hope it's a long one because another baseball season has past and that saddens me. Good Luck and to open the NBA season The Bulls should get by the Cav's laying the -2.5 Not many Cav's played enough minutes to get into game shape this early like Love and Thompson and no Irving leaving the Cav's missing a key piece this early

"Derrick Rose made his preseason debut, playing just over 10 minutes, then said he's on track to play in the Bulls' season opener next week"

"Derrick Rose will see action in the Bulls' season opener on Tuesday, but with three games in four days, coach Fred Hoiberg said he'll keep an eye on his minutes"

Best of Luck and stay healthy

RIP Flip