Betting Talk

betonline

jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Does anyone know what is going on with them? They have been down for quite some time now. I sure hope this isn't another Aces Gold situation.

Good luck,
Eddie

Comments

• procapprocap Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    jakenhl wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is going on with them? They have been down for quite some time now. I sure hope this isn't another Aces Gold situation.

Good luck,
    Eddie

Check now, my mobile is working finally. @DaveMasonBOL was providing some updates on Twitter. Seems like it is just an IT issue.

EDIT: running VERY slow though
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Can't get in now. Was back up there for a few minutes.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    fwiw got a e-wallet payout from them in a few hours today --- which was absurdly shocking usually takes a couple days at best
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    This may not help you but they were emailing me almost every day and calling on the phone. I use to be with them and had a problem with CS and took my money and went home. I told them stop calling and emailing and what your offering me is only raising red flags that your in trouble so leave me alone.
    They haven't call or emailed since and that was a few months ago. Wraps says good things about them but I don't want any part of them.
    I use one off shore account and the rest are apps from town. Just have this feeling that off shore is on it's way out either with business or the USA . The good days are long passed us. Don't think this helps you just my opinion.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Wraps says good things about them but I don't want any part of them.

OT, Their good for overnite lines and so is Lowvig. The promo emails they send I just direct them to my junk folder and once in a while I read a couple to get a kick out of their marketing techniques. I never get calls from them. On the payouts they do vary, sometimes they're ultra fast and sometimes a little slow. I think their having server issues tonight. It's Durito running those betting scripts jammin their servers :laugh: J/K