edited October 2014
    Have a great winter off. Thanks.
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks guys

2014 Final Record

217-214 +68.46 units W/A
    144-110 +19.99 units Non W/A

I'll try to post some analytics at some point by the end of the year. Thanks again. GL
    edited October 2014
    Couple I played small for the opening rounds. Regardless of outcome I will not add to record

Mannarino +120
    Sela -135
    Bachinger +100
    Young +165
    Verdasco -125
    Bellucci -110
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I just found this thread two weeks ago. It is funner than throwing a grenade into a roomful of hipsters.
    edited October 2014
    Picked off these earlier for small. Some have already moved

Seppi +115
    Karlovic -145
    Lacko +120
    Kasatkina +310 (WTA)

That's probably going to do it for the leans. just a lot of opportunities the first round or 2. will post my thoughts on a spot play here and there if I'm around. GL
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    karlovic was nice
    edited October 2014
    Coric +200
    edited October 2014
    Actually at time of post its around +185/190.
    edited October 2014
    Not for the faint of heart.

Coric +760

Also grabbed a little Andujar at +240
    edited October 2014
    is that for nadal today?
    edited October 2014
    Yes. It's down to +525 right now
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    H82, wonderful job, you are the best. I took Coric in the opening round and was suprised you didnt take your chances with him against Gobulev yesterday. You didnt like the odds or what was the reason?
    At what book do you bet most of the time? If you plan on posting the next your, could please add the name of the tournament to the matches, it would be really helpful.
    edited October 2014
    Caalador,

I try to put most of my stuff with pph shops that mirror pinny. Best online book is pinnacle obviously. For US, 5d if you can keep them, betonline, and a few others. Maybe others can chime in. There are diff books for the w/a stuff and the non w/a stuff. I did take Coric in the 2nd round. But my season is officially over here at BT. Just posting some spot plays here and there where I think there is a ton of value. I will try to remember to add the tourny in the future.
    edited October 2014
    the lines posted here for grading are pinny lines rounded to the short side, or bookmaker if there is a big difference. 5 dime lines on the non w/a stuff. A lot of times you can get better than posted at time of post
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I have Pinnacle but I would like to add one more, possibly for the non w/a stuff, to better my chances on getting the best line. So 5 Dimes on non w/a stuff you say. Anyway, Nadal looks exhausted against Coric, so many unforced errors, seems like there was some info about some kind of illness that moved the line, wasnt there? But hands down Coric is playing very well..
    edited October 2014
    It was well known about nadals appendix. Pretty sure that was already priced in. He did have food first 2 rounds. There's tactical factors that Coric vs Nadal I rather not get into.

The non w/a stuff should be good at pinny. The lines there should be better than 5d. I have noticed they have been moving though after post the last month or 2.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    h82lose wrote: »
    Not for the faint of heart.

Coric +760

Also grabbed a little Andujar at +240

Writing this midway through the 2nd set.....win or lose Coric is an absolute steal @ that available price. You again scooped the alleged tennis sharps. They were a little tardy here.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats My man!!! In straight sets are you kidding me!? Couldn't have asked for a better start to the weekend, thanks man.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Yahtzee. Nice one h8!
    edited October 2014
    Thanks guys. Was a great win. That's 3 wins this year I've had against Rafa over +600 odds.

Ron, the line opened in the +600 range and shot up. That's when I grabbed it. Definitely had some late movement on the teenager. Hoping Andujar pulls this out for an amazing day.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    ThankYou!! Coric--Took some of $ and played Dimitrov
    edited October 2014
    Istomin +195
    edited October 2014
    Kohlschreiber +575
    edited October 2014
    Bautista-Agut +150

Got some Nishikori at -135 I would still take up to -150
    edited October 2014
    do you flat bet same amount on each right?
    edited October 2014
    should be a good match for Tsonga and Nishikori but the number jumped to -165 almost at my book.. i agree with your assessment that over -150 may be out of range considering if tsonga brings good game tomorrow it could be a tight match
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    h82lose wrote: »

Got some [B]Nishikori at -135 I would still take up to -150

This Japanese kid has the heart of a champion. His ranking will surely break the top 5 in the world. Just observed him 'will' his way past Ferrer.
    edited October 2014
    sure did. the posted play was yesterday. He was at +1200 live at one point in the 2nd set today. over 20 plus unforced errors each set and still pulled it out
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes Nishikori has heart of a champion- lets give Ferrer some kudos- he is like a pit bull and never gives up, he has these long volleys and wears our the other side...