BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Lions +2.5
Dolphins pk
Giants +2.5
Seahawks -5.5
Raiders +3**

Luck

Past history is not a guarantee of future results , however I stink in the NFL.
(that will serve as your warning- airbags located at bottom of page) :)

Comments

• BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2014
    Eagles -6
    Lions -2
    Niners-3
    Seahawks -4.5
    Steelers+3

Luck
    edited September 2014
    3-7 -4.7

Jets u 44.5

Luck
    edited September 2014
    For upcoming week

Raiders +4.5
    Raiders u41
    Titans over 45.5
    Buccaneers +7
    Eagles +4.5
    Eagles o50.5

Luck
    edited September 2014
    Adding
    Lions -1
    Ravens -3
    edited October 2014
    Bears +2.5
    Texans +6.5
    Lions -6.5
    Colts -3**
    Niners -4.5

Luck
    edited October 2014
    10-14 -5.4

Washington u 45.5
    edited October 2014
    11-14 -4.4

Rams +3.5 (looks like -110 to me but if it is something else let me know, I will still take it)

Luck
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    hey bk i know it s after the fact but that was a big game for san fran ,to keep pace, rookie qb...i know what he did the past two game...but i liked that he did that on those teams so sf can game plan better , my line was 5.5 , rams are going to be a good team ....young good players, i wish i had them on my jets team, i think ne kills them ....they would love to dig a whole and drop the jets in it on national tv , weather thursday is supposed to be down pours all night .............den and ne pretty close but den was big fav on road...now ne is home its basically the same line...if i can get anything under 10 ill take ne...jets had a lot of injuries ....o line i a little beat up pretty short week to make adjustments...how bout 7 point teaser with ne -2.5 , i love indy this week also , i think cinn gets pounded

luck brother .....if you find the new york daily news today i got mentioned ....i cant post that here ill email you...

later bro
    edited October 2014
    Yeah email me the link for article.
    As bad as the young qb played they still almost covered, and actually should have.
    As you know I look at a lot more then just a model, lot of things pointing to the plus 3.5.
    Going into half 14-3 would have been huge- how a db bites on a double move with 14 seconds left is beyond me.
    Oh well, back to normal week.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    jets96 wrote: »
    hey bk i know it s after the fact but that was a big game for san fran ,to keep pace, rookie qb...i know what he did the past two game...but i liked that he did that on those teams so sf can game plan better , my line was 5.5 , rams are going to be a good team ....young good players, i wish i had them on my jets team, i think ne kills them ....they would love to dig a whole and drop the jets in it on national tv , weather thursday is supposed to be down pours all night .............den and ne pretty close but den was big fav on road...now ne is home its basically the same line...if i can get anything under 10 ill take ne...jets had a lot of injuries ....o line i a little beat up pretty short week to make adjustments...how bout 7 point teaser with ne -2.5 , i love indy this week also , i think cinn gets pounded

luck brother .....if you find the new york daily news today i got mentioned ....i cant post that here ill email you...

later bro

I know it's none of my business and you two are friends but I'm saying it anyway tell me how can you after the fact bring up that he had the wrong side because you made the line S.F -5.5 did you play it? That's one of the reasons I don't like bothering with you your an after the fact guy. All the time I hear it how you said you had the wrong side the next day and then try to clean it up with BS about how good the Rams are going to be. The guy just lost a bet the best thing is move on or give your opinion before the game. Sorry BK for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but this guy or any guy that tells someone he may a bad bet after the fact just bothers me because that game hinged on a couple of calls and that one big play. They woke the sleeping giant with that play. Why don't you enlighten us with how you came up with -5.5 for S.F
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I posted sf last night , said nothing about having the right or wrong side , didn't even say I had sf , didn't question his pick . don't seat in front of computer waiting for posts , that's why I said , I KNOW ITS AFTER THE FACT. Clean it up , clean what up, its my opinion of the rams what the fuck does that have to do with his play. I think it comes down to RESPECT, we go back and forth all nba season, he is right some times, am right some of time, some times its before the game , some days its the next day. Bk gave me his opinion after my post and we move on.