Betting Talk

golfer1000's Bitch Thread

Comments

• RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    RAS, Stevie, and ProCap all on it. Add in the fact that I'm a big fan of one of the teams and no way would I play it that way and we may actually have a chance.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    RAS, Stevie, and ProCap all on it. Add in the fact that I'm a big fan of one of the teams and no way would I play it that way and we may actually have a chance.

this has the making of an over the top Golfer breakdown if it doesn't work out. Boiling point may soon tip :)...
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Only thing better would be if BLang was on the other side
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Was it the first play or the second play that was released?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Was it the first play or the second play that was released?

Guys, I know you all meant no harm, but please don't ask/answer questions like this. We don't allow the sharing of service plays, even in a roundabout way to those who got the same play from RAS.

Thanks for understanding.
    edited September 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Guys, I know you all meant no harm, but please don't ask/answer questions like this. We don't allow the sharing of service plays, even in a roundabout way to those who got the same play from RAS.

Thanks for understanding.

Sorry goats it's my fault, I know the rules, thought I could get by with phrasing it that way. Sorry
    edited September 2014
    Don't like the play personally. Screams the other direction to me. Which prolly means it's a winner lol.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    so this was a rare surprise...went to put in a ras play and at the confirmation screen, it moved a full point in my favor.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Don't take this the wrong way, buy I hope there very little posting in this thread today :)
    Good luck boys
    edited September 2014
    Starting 0-2
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Hopefully at some point Sparty takes their foot off the gas, not looking good
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Okay, now that it's kicked, wtf happened to that Duke total. Who played the other side?
    edited September 2014
    Starting 0-2

I forgot about the "extra" loser, so make it 0-3
    edited September 2014
    Of all the unders on the board, you couldn't find anything better than Troy and eastern michigan? I only like those unders when those two teams are at home, not on the road. Just bad picks plain and simple. Stupid fuckin picks actually
    edited September 2014
    And hide and watch, duke/Tulane going under I promise you.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Let's see if Sparty can go over by halftime
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Let's see if Sparty can go over by halftime

It's amazing how bad he is now. I told y'all, he's fuckin brutal now
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    And of course UGA scores again right before the half, just brutal Golfer.
    edited September 2014
    And of course UGA scores again right before the half, just brutal Golfer.

The thing is, is it's not brutal, the fuckin picks are what's brutal
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    And hide and watch, duke/Tulane going under I promise you.

I knew we were in trouble when I saw the line movement today.
    edited September 2014
    I'm betting duke second half under for the max
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I like when teams cover the under by themselves. Really enjoyable
    edited September 2014
    Asking for a refund tonight, honestly not kidding this time. He's bad, real bad actually
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm as big a RAS supporter as you'll find, however, the last two years Edward is 86-73, and including this year's record before today, 109-99. That comes out to 52.4% over a fairly large sample size. Is it fair to ask if his edge is gone at this point? I'll still stick with them, but I think my question is a fair one.
    edited September 2014
    I'm as big a RAS supporter as you'll find, however, the last two years Edward is 86-73, and including this year's record before today, 109-99. That comes out to 52.4% over a fairly large sample size. Is it fair to ask if his edge is gone at this point? I'll still stick with them, but I think my question is a fair one.

I was a big fan too, but not anymore. He's just not good anymore. I can handle losing but I can't handle flat out having the wrong sides. So yes, his edge is gone, and not only gone, but he's bordering on Brandon Lang status
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I was a big fan too, but not anymore. He's just not good anymore. I can handle losing but I can't handle flat out having the wrong sides. So yes, his edge is gone, and not only gone, but he's bordering on Brandon Lang status

I love you Golfer, but don't insult Edward like that. Worthy of a one week ban imo
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I can handle losing

now that's some funny shit.
    edited September 2014
    Don't like the play personally. Screams the other direction to me. Which prolly means it's a winner lol.

As predicted.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I was thinking maybe we had a chance in Ga. Then they score in literally 1min to start the 2nd half.

And to add to that tulane turns it over at duke 12 ad line. Putting phone away for the day. Just hoping to break even when I check in tomr
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Sparty goes over with ten mins left in the third, lol
This discussion has been closed.