Betting Talk

golfer1000's Bitch Thread

Comments

• 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    35 4th quarter pts in Utep to lose under.................

Give me a bucket to puke in.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited September 2014
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Well I'm back this morning. Still can't believe we actually got lucky in Florida over. It is becoming nearly impossible for me to win an under. I had a huge bet on UTSA under. I refreshed my phone at the end and ok st scored. It must have been a pick 6. Anyway I lost by a half. Fortunately I got out of some of it at halftime.
    edited September 2014
    Stevie Y absolutely crushed close on some plays yesterday
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Stevie Y absolutely crushed close on some plays yesterday

Unfortunately, that seems to be the kiss of death for him for some reason (totally illogical, I know). Been an ongoing joke we've had for years.
    edited September 2014
    I must also say I am kicking myself for not buying procaps service. I had planned on it, but never did it. His plays have been great. Also, he opposed 2 of RAS plays yesterday (Syracuse under and Georgia tech over). I don't think Ed needs to be opposing another sharp service. Not to mention he couldn't of been more wrong on those two.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I don't think Ed needs to be opposing another sharp service. Not to mention he couldn't of been more wrong on those two.

so at this point ed should be checking in with procap on his total plays? are you really serious? never seen such tool shit. lol. procap starts the season well and "you're kicking yourself for not get this plays"? you can't be serious my friend.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I don't think Ed needs to be opposing another sharp service.

Couldn't the same be said about me?
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    so at this point ed should be checking in with procap on his total plays? are you really serious? never seen such tool shit. lol. procap starts the season well and "you're kicking yourself for not get this plays"? you can't be serious my friend.

Suggesting Ed should worry about what others are releasing is ridiculous.

Suggesting that he should be following procap is not, imo. PC is solid.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    Suggesting Ed should worry about what others are releasing is ridiculous.

Lol. You touts gotta look out for one another.
    edited September 2014

note to ed...
    edited September 2014
    note to ed...

You think Ed will be offended by my saying the idea that golfer should be following procap is not ridiculous? People can buy more than one service.
    edited September 2014
    I misunderstood your point h. beyond that point though, the fact that golfer is kicking himself in hindsight is a simply idiotic to say though. could'ves, should've and would'ves.
    edited September 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    Lol. You touts gotta look out for one another.

Yes, every day I'm on here pimping different touts. It's clearly my M.O.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    There's a lot of us out here who have been doing this close to 20 years and still doing this. To make comparisons between RAS and others really shows you're fairly new at this. Good years and bad years happen. I think Ed and Mike and the rest of his crew will do just fine going forward.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    jakenhl wrote: »
    There's a lot of us out here who have been doing this close to 20 years and still doing this. To make comparisons between RAS and others really shows you're fairly new at this. Good years and bad years happen. I think Ed and Mike and the rest of his crew will do just fine going forward.

They are 23-26 after 3 weeks. You'd think they were 10-39 by reading this thread.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    You think Ed will be offended by my saying the idea that golfer should be following procap is not ridiculous? People can buy more than one service.

Maybe ridiculous is a tad strong? Looks like other then 1 play yesterday (unlv over 53) he had about 1/3 of a pt on avg of clv?
    edited September 2014
    durito wrote: »
    They are 23-26 after 3 weeks. You'd think they were 10-39 by reading this thread.

True. Odds on RAS finishing the year plus units?

Yes he finishes positive- even money
    No he finishes negative -110
    edited September 2014

this tells plenty...
    edited September 2014
    this tells plenty...

Meaning what?
    edited September 2014
    worm33 wrote: »
    Maybe ridiculous is a tad strong? Looks like other then 1 play yesterday (unlv over 53) he had about 1/3 of a pt on avg of clv?

Last week was 2 pts of clv over 8 plays.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    worm33 wrote: »
    Last week was 2 pts of clv over 8 plays.

Yeah, the market agreement from the college side has certainly been lacking to start the season. That's not up for discussion. However, it's still very early in the year and opinions on teams are still being formed. I'd be surprised if everything didn't straighten out moving forward. I've faded a few steam moves on Saturday which will also change things. NFL, although only 4 plays, has been great.
  • white broncowhite bronco Member
    edited September 2014
    True story: Many of the NY Giants fans who chanted "Fire Coughlin!" after an 0-2 start in 2007 also showed up months later to the parade celebrating the team's Super Bowl win.

Sharpen your pitch fork and let the season play out.
    edited September 2014
    Meaning what?

you're uncanny ability to create odds.
    edited September 2014
    you're uncanny ability to create odds.

I think that is a good line considering where we are currently at. What would you make the line?
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014

What parameters do you want to use to set the fair line? Give me the # of expected remaining plays and win % and I'll run some simulations and tell you. Just guessing it's probably around your #.
    edited September 2014
    What parameters do you want to use to set the fair line? Give me the # of expected remaining plays and win % and I'll run some simulations and tell you. Just guessing it's probably around your #.

Looks like he set a bad line to me. ( shocker I know)
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014

I just posted this on an another forum, you'd think the sky is falling being three games under .500
    edited September 2014

Lets say 5 more weeks left and lets just use the main service. Say he averages 10 plays a week from here on out. So 50 more plays.

What's funny is you start looking at how many games we still have left, shit he could still have a great year.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Golfer, sometimes I think you're bi-polar
This discussion has been closed.