Betting Talk

H. Clinton

katwkatw Senior Member
edited June 2014 in Sports Betting
I think she could run this country. Op[n[ons appreciated.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    My opinion is politics shouldn't be discussed here. It would only be a matter of time until this thread got locked.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    She is looking a lot better with the new face lift. A solid 4. Even Chelsea is looking ok these days. I saw them both not too long ago in the Hudson Valley. As long as Billy Boy is still 1st mate Hillary has a punchers chance. I haven't voted since Nixon just sayin...
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    ebemiss wrote: »
    She is looking a lot better with the new face lift. A solid 4. Even Chelsea is looking ok these days.

LOL. You're being generous. Never wears a dress 'cause she's got weightlifter thighs? I can just imagine what the female interns would look like if she's elected. No eye candy for Slick Willie.
    Serious note, she's smartly attacking Benghazi straight on and will be a big chalk over the GOP also-rans.
    edited June 2014
    A buddy of mine says that you can't go past 2.5/3 on the spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend scale. Meaning if one person is an 8 the other person can't be a 5.5 or 5 or it's not going to work. It seems to work. Billy with all his power was almost a 7. Hilary a 3/3.5. Ergo the intern and everyone else.

Local angle. A guy I know has always gone out with girls way above his skies. (Granted we all overachieve) They always leave his ass. He's a 5 They are pushing an 8.

Again. This is non political just my non political/relationship/Hilary analysis.
  • pettifoggerpettifogger Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Should be interesting TV when she has to testify before the House Benghazi Committee. Expect those boys to go rented mule (or donkey) on her. Her performance may make or brake her campaign right quick. She's not my candidate but she would be a massive improvement over the jug eared moron we have now.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't really think it matters anymore who wins. It's all to late for that now and has been since 2000. What matters now, is that you all have a place to hide when the shit hits the fan. Don't try to get to clever with the Precious metals because that won't save you either, it's been confiscated once before from the US citizens and it will happen again. Sorry for the bearish outlook, but it's the truth.
    edited June 2014
    The problem with the GOP is there is no option. It was McCain and Palin awhile back. Then it was Romney.... who essentially related to no one! At least not anyone from earth..I don't endorse the current occupant of the White House but I sure don't think that anyone who has run against him in the last couple elections is any better. Or at least proved they could win an election or figure it out themselves.

Republicans and others need to step their game up to make it a race. In my state Cuomo is taking everyone's guns and then asking questions. Doesn't matter. GOP can't stop him. Watch out he may be the next person in line.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Please I hope that never happens "Cuomo" Imagine listening to his speeches with that high nasal voice that is so very annoying!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    I have never voted-- yet, I still get to bitch. Is this a great country or what? It's just that I've been waiting for a viable 3rd party to show up. I refuse to take the lesser of two evils-- every 4 years it's either Dumb or Dumber. Every little thing is now divided along party lines, and zero gets done in Washington. Sad to say, but we may be in for a revolution in this country.

But, back to this thread-- I'm all for a woman president. However, she must be a 7 (sorry Hillary)-- that way you can stomach the press conferences. Just turn the sound down, and whack off.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm still waiting for some book some where to hang odds on dems getting smoked in midterms and Clinton gettin nomination. As for 3rd party, wouldn't we need to start with 2 for that to happen. Man, those evil wall st guys must be pissed with dems in there, only making millions this year instead of millions. money rules this country, politicians are nothing more than well paid actors getting over on us all suckers that work, pay taxes and play by the rules (for the most part) b
  • TwoninerTwoniner Member
    edited June 2014
    Decent idea of Republicans to try and find a Hispanic candidate to combat Hillary. Unfortunately, Rubio doesn't seem like the guy to make it work. I think Hillary has more machismo personally.

Everyone is down on Christie b/c of the traffic thing, but I think he is the only candidate that could give the feel of offering something possibly different from the Republicans. (granted I know shit about his actual politics). Plus, you get to throw out the longstanding worry of him going up against a "normal" looking guy, if he gets to go up against a woman.

I still think Dems should be more like -300, but nobody wants to tie up that money. Unless something really changes, I think there will be good betting chances on Dems within the election year. The media likes to talk up the losing political side about as much as they like to talk up the Jets and Cowboys.
  • pettifoggerpettifogger Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    There's definitely not enuf mud-slinging and name calling if this is going to be a political thread. Where are you gutless, panty wearing liberals or you racist, gun toting conservatives? LET THERE BE BLOOD !
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    A true true true conservative

I was with Ben Carson Saturday!!!

Best