JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
Game of the year type play

806 ATLANTA +3
806 ATLANTA +130

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Right on Pali. I had G St last night and as soon as it became obvious they would win, I immediately checked the schedule hoping they were playing tonight, I'm locked and loaded.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    912.gif
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Missed this earlier but got both bets at halftime. Good luck.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the winner. Shitty moose on the ml
  • Awesome-O!Awesome-O! Member
    edited January 2014
    I log in many times over each day to see everyone's picks. I tally them all up and usually bet the top 2 or 3. ATL +3 was easily in that category and I bet it even though I'm a dubs fan. So when the dubs can get a last second victory and I can pull an ATS victory...well shit that's a win win! Thanks everyone here for continuing to be sharp with NBA.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    i personally wish Jalaponose was banned from this site. ..brings zero value to the board

You need to pay attention more.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome-O! wrote: »
    I log in many times over each day to see everyone's picks. I tally them all up and usually bet the top 2 or 3. ATL +3 was easily in that category and I bet it even though I'm a dubs fan. So when the dubs can get a last second victory and I can pull an ATS victory...well shit that's a win win! Thanks everyone here for continuing to be sharp with NBA.

Awesome, don't take this the wrong way and it's not that big of a deal, but to post in this thread how perfect things worked out for you by having G St win and not cover, calling it a win win, please keep in mind the tough way Jalapanose lost the ML play, especially since he was at least partly responsible for you taking Atl in the first place. Again, it's not that big a deal and I know you meant no harm, but it just annoyed me a little.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    It's really amazing (Not looking to make a big deal) that on a sports forum where everyone gamble's somebody would go into someone else's thread and the first thing you see is Atlanta +3 Atlanta +130 and your all excited that "your team" won but didn't cover. I don't get that that's like telling a gambler after a loss I told you so. Who the fuck wants to hear that. Learn that now although I think you know better we have our likes and dislike of people on the forum we may argue but never forget what it's like to lose a game at the buzzer or any game.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited January 2014
    Relax, guys, it's not that big of a deal. ML would've been sweet but the spread winner was extremely nice and I'll take it considering the way that the endgame could've gone. Spots like that occur like three times a year, glad it worked for us.
  • mook44mook44 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome-O! wrote: »
    i log in many times over each day to see everyone's picks. I tally them all up and usually bet the top 2 or 3. Atl +3 was easily in that category and i bet it even though i'm a dubs fan. So when the dubs can get a last second victory and i can pull an ats victory...well shit that's a win win! Thanks everyone here for continuing to be sharp with nba.

nice!!!!!!!!
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    god this forum bitches about the dumbest shit.. crap like this and record keeping, what lines come from where, and at the time of post the line was so and so etc blah blah blah.. post winners and stfu
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Game of the year type play

806 ATLANTA +3
    806 ATLANTA +130

Your post made me pull the trigger on Atl last night. Thanks for the winner.