Betting Talk

Sun Belt Football Week 12.............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
Posting these now, because I dont see the lines getting any better:

Ark State -7 -1.15 2 Units

Red Wolves hit an offensive low in the 1st half, being shut out at S.Ala 2 weeks ago, after scoring only 7 pts the week before against La-Laf. During halftime the coaches made the decision to turn QB Adam Kennedy loose running the football, and since then, he has rushed for almost 200 yds in 6 quarters, igniting the ASU offense. The defense has improved week by week, allowing only 53 points in the last 3 games. They are now squarley back in the conference title and bowl picture, and with a win Sat, will go into the seasons final game at 7-4, barring a miracle upset at home against Ga St next Saturday. Texas St not nearly as good as their record IMO, they have played a weak schedule, and I dont see them being able to put up alot of points against the Red Wolves defense. I think ASU wins this one by 14-17 points

Troy/Ole Miss Over 67.5 1.5 Units

This line is still good at Heritage as I type. BM has already moved to 69. Im going to keep riding the Troy over train again this week, as they continue to give up big numbers. Ole Miss could easily get to 50 in this one, and Troys ofense can put points on the board as well.

Comments

• barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    good stuff.. thx as always.. tail ya every week bud.. Good LUCK
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey SB, thanks for the hard work. Any feeling at all on Jags today? First saw +7.5 at Navy and liked it a lot. Any reasons to not back S A today.

Thanks
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey SB, thanks for the hard work. Any feeling at all on Jags today? First saw +7.5 at Navy and liked it a lot. Any reasons to not back S A today.

Thanks

I think its the right side homer, but Im probably going to pass it. Kicking myself for not jumping on it right away at +9.5.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks SB...kicking myself for not even seeing that line until yesterday!!
    edited November 2013
    Adding:

Troy Team Total over 20.5 .5 Unit
  • Jlc1624Jlc1624 Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    Two great picks today SB! Love your picks! Thanks
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Adding:

Troy Team Total over 20.5 .5 Unit

Thank goodness for the late TD by the backup QB for Troy. I had over 69.5 and it looked like it was coming up short!

Another solid Sunbelt weekend for you my friend.
    edited November 2013
    Finishing strong, 2 more weeks to go.
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Thx as always bud ..best of luck going forward
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Thx (yet again) dude!
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited November 2013
    Great week