Betting Talk

Todd Fuhrman on Fox Sports Live? Thoughts?

MattrudMattrud Junior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
So I just came across this on Twitter... Todd Fuhrman is gonna be on Fox Sports Live.

https://twitter.com/toddfuhrman/status/386156384791691264

I don't know how you guys feel about him -- to me, it seems like he's one of the few good guys out there, is pretty smart/insightful... not necessarily a good capper, but doesn't sell himself as one, so I like the guy a lot.

Pretty cool that he'll be on a SportsCenter-type show, and I'll definitely be checking it out. I'm guessing it'll be a little bit annoying, with "they're totally gonna win!" rather than "there's value here," but still worth watching.

Thoughts?

Comments

• SenecaKrookkSenecaKrookk Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    Mattrud wrote: »
    So I just came across this on Twitter... Todd Fuhrman is gonna be on Fox Sports Live.

https://twitter.com/toddfuhrman/status/386156384791691264

I don't know how you guys feel about him -- to me, it seems like he's one of the few good guys out there, is pretty smart/insightful... not necessarily a good capper, but doesn't sell himself as one, so I like the guy a lot.

Pretty cool that he'll be on a SportsCenter-type show, and I'll definitely be checking it out. I'm guessing it'll be a little bit annoying, with "they're totally gonna win!" rather than "there's value here," but still worth watching.

Thoughts?

I was watching the show last week at an odd hour in the night and was shocked to see Fuhrman on there. They gave out certain games with the line and Furhman along with another guest provided their plays against the line. Also Furhman would state that he only leaned a certain way on the side.

The show also had all the college football games odds running on the side of the screen. I think its a great move by FS1 to being talking about sports betting as it captures a large demographic and separates themselves a little more from ESPN.
  • Joe DogsJoe Dogs Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't realize Todd was a featured guest on a weekly T.V. show.Is the show sponsered by Don Best?

T.F. is a good follow,he would throw out some decent info when he held the reins as linesmaker at Caesars.
  • StevenDrewStevenDrew Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    When Todd was at Caesar's he'd take the time to talk to you if you walked up and asked for him. He was very accessible with his time and information. Really seemed a good guy, IMO.