Betting Talk

New pro bettor here sicking a little financial guidance

2»

Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    durito wrote: »
    the united states in the only country in the world that taxes citizens on income earned while resident in other countries.

u-s-a!!! U-s-a!!!!

(I like how the software won't let me post capital letters)
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited October 2013
    durito wrote: »
    The United States in the only country in the world that taxes citizens on income earned while resident in other countries.

Very true, found that out the very hard way a decade ago. It takes them a while to figure it out, but once they do it is quite expensive.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Hey Trance, you can transfer that money to my book the whole 100K
    then for a small fee of 15k I will fly to Germany and hand you the 85K balance in a paper bag :)
  • HavanaHavana Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    This tranceraven thing smells extremely odd, nor does it smell right.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't buy the story from Jump and if I may give advice I wouldn't say anything legal or illegal, It just maybe my mistrust and of course I could be wrong but I agree with Havana let this die. Then lets see if he becomes a regular and go from there. We're strangers and he's throwing around 6 figure numbers. I'm not worried about the legalities I just don't like getting Stroked.
  • tranceraventranceraven Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    Damn, whats wrong with you guys? Cant I just be a lucky brazilian dude who knows a lot about american football since i was kid playing joe montana at sega genesis who happens to dislike living in Brazil and wanna be close to his love in Germany?? BTW I didnt say Im a 6 digit bankroll guy, but Im surprised that not many seems to be either, so one question seems to be answered, its not like in poker... : /

T
    edited October 2013
    anyways, i dont wanna cause riots here, if ya cant deal with a newbie, im off...
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Damn, whats wrong with you guys? Cant I just be a lucky brazilian dude who knows a lot about american football since i was kid playing joe montana at sega genesis who happens to dislike living in Brazil and wanna be close to his love in Germany?? BTW I didnt say Im a 6 digit bankroll guy, but Im surprised that not many seems to be either, so one question seems to be answered, its not like in poker... : /

T

You looking to do late editing in "RUNNER RUNNER"
    Damn Hollywood I wouldn't put nothing past those thieves :laugh:
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2013
    1. It's not like poker, no.

2. BT can deal with newbies, but your story has several red flags that are causing the reaction you have received. If you choose to leave, so be it. If not, I suggest you stop asking about tax/legal/international issues or mentioning how you plan to make large amounts of money.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Hey Trans, what languages do you speak? Maybe I can direct you to a foreign website.
    edited October 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    1. It's not like poker, no.

2. BT can deal with newbies, but your story has several red flags that are causing the reaction you have received. If you choose to leave, so be it. If not, I suggest you stop asking about tax/legal/international issues or mentioning how you plan to make large amounts of money.

Fair enough, i will avoid the bankroll management questions then, anyways, getting used to the ways of here, sorry for the polemics..

T
    edited October 2013
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Hey Trans, what languages do you speak? Maybe I can direct you to a foreign website.

I speak google translator.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I speak google translator.

Rude answer to a serious inquiry.
    edited October 2013
    Sorry. Anyways i speak english , german and portuguese.