Betting Talk

Lsu auburn weather

the executerthe executer Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
If I'm not mistaken, there will be a massive rain fall at this game tonight. I live in Dallas and it hit here 2 nights ago and was the first rain weve had in a couple of months or more. It hit yesterday at my buddys house in Orange Tx on the way to Louisiana and if its the same storm it will be a serious downpour. I LOVE the under 53 here. Theres not a real way to throw the ball in this weather that's coming. The only thing would be turnovers but if you tell me theres gotta be 7 touchdowns essentially to loose Ill take it all day long.

LSU Auburn under 53

Comments

• WeirWeir Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Check your info before you bet that under... Front moved thru faster than expected...fair conditions for gametime
  • redrum14redrum14 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Auburn won't score no more than 10 if they are lucky. See a nice under here
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Good news for you gents, I like the over. A lot. Auburns defense is absolute balls (technical handicapping term there). They are 90 something in the country for yards but in the top 20 for scoring defense. One of those is going th change drastically. And since they will be almost all con games here on in, I don't see the D improving all that much. Will be taking over LSU TT as well.

GL fellas.