Betting Talk

Gatordave's SEC picks today

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
OK Fellas........................last night showed you can't win when you turn the ball over. 5-7-0

Today's games:

USC +3.5 -110 ... Georgia
If you were to ask which SEC team Spurrier wants to beat the most...he would tell you........Georgia! The Old Ball Coach always has a great game plan against Georgia so why would today be any different? Clowney has a big game today imo. USC ML at 145 is a good bet today.
USC 28 ... Georgia 27

UAB ... LSU -34.5 -110
I really didn't think LSU had a good offense but I saw a confident team last Saturday. UAB just doesn't have the horses to hang with the big boys.
LSU 51 ... UAB 13

Florida -3 -110 ... Miami
Florida is finally 100% healthy with no starters suspended. YES! Florida's defense will be to much for Miami. Duke Johnson will be shut down today. Our corners are able to play man so we will stack the box. Florida's defense is for real. I know we lost a lot from last year but good recruiting is starting to pay off. A lot of Gator Fans in South Florida so the crowd should be 50/50. Florida's running game will be the money maker today! Watch out Miami.......can you handle the 1 ... 2 punch of Matt Jones and Mack Brown?
Florida 28 ... UM 20

Who's ready for a winning Saturday? GKIA.

Go get'em!

Comments