Good Luck Homie Player

lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
Lol not. Lets go Bruins!

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Right back at ya

Pending 6/1/13 8:05pm Reduced Hockey 871 Boston Bruins (Series) +175* vs Pittsburgh Penguins (Series)

Pending 6/1/13 8:05pm Reduced Hockey 1 Boston Bruins +161* vs Pittsburgh Penguins

and between periods

Pending 6/1/13 8:05pm Live In-Play Hockey 9001 Boston Bruins (1st 60 min) -½ +119* vs Pittsburgh Penguins (1st 60 min)

You ever get a futures play down on the B's?
    edited June 2013
    Looks like Bruins got this in the bag as long the refs keep sucking their dicks

cooke 5 minutes

marchand 2

rask will go moog at some point
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks like Bruins got this in the bag as long the refs keep sucking their dicks

cooke 5 minutes

marchand 2

rask will go moog at some point

Cooke was also given a game misconduct (ejection).....Marchand 2 mins....LMFAO
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Comparing Cooke to Marchand is a laughable offense. Cookies track record is beyond disgusting I just pray that one of these gms gets away on the scoreboard so mcquaid can readjust cookes cheekbones...

I never dropped money on my bruins to win the cup. But I did have the bruins every which way to Texas.

The parallels between this bruins team and the 2011 cup are staggering.ive got my fingers crossed

GL Homie!
    edited June 2013
    lakers22 wrote: »
    Comparing Cooke to Marchand is a laughable offense. Cookies track record is beyond disgusting

man, are all Bruins fans full of shit, or just you?

i hate marchand. he is one of the dirtiest players in the league and gets away with more shit than most, and i don't know why. like ovie used to get away with, and still does, charging on nearly every hit he threw. and i believe that salo hit that finally drew the suspension was the 3rd of 4th time he low bridged a guy in the span of 7 games.

i still love you though lakes, but don't defend marchand or the refs inconsistency on this one.
    edited June 2013
    Lol. You to homie!

Are they any cooke highlights on those youtube files?

The hit on 91 3-4 years ago was rediculous. Marchand has never done anything even close to that. Keep in mind 63 has some skill. Cooke does nothing but try and injure people (i.e. karelson, savard)
    edited June 2013
    63 displaying his skill tonight homie! I still laugh at that Cooke comparison..