Betting Talk

Pens/Sens Ov 5.5 +115, who is coming with me?

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Sports Betting
64 shots per game between these two over the first three in regulation time. i'll take my chances with those numbers every time.

Comments

• BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    will follow..
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Bay. Other thing i was thinking was i wonder how many times the Pens will put 50 shots on the board and get 1 goal. Hopefully they will get up in the mid 30's again and net 3 or 4. Sens generate lots of shots as well. and some special teams play.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    What is your opinion on this prop y/n score 1st 10 minutes of game?
    edited May 2013
    No thoughts really, sorry. Is it +odds?
    edited May 2013
    But I did take Pageau over Kunitz and Greening over Iginla both at +150.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    my local currently only has: o6½ (-150) / u6½ (+120) LIVE
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Like taking candy from a baby
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    64 shots per game between these two over the first three in regulation time. i'll take my chances with those numbers every time.

From one burgh guy to another U knew what time it was. Also had the over 1.5 in the 1st period. Be at the ballyard for the 12:35 game tommorrow. From Mt. Lebanon, where U reside in the Burgh?
  • stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    nice call!!!
    edited May 2013
    thanks gents.

i lived in Mt. Lebo for a year or two many, many moons ago. now our address in the Rocks, but if you ask my wife she will tell you that we reside in Robinson, which we do. Enjoy the game. Thought about trying to get over there today, but my son has his spring musical today. nothing better than 130 1st graders beltin out tunes in perfect harmony.
  • Racer XRacer X Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Upper St Clair here. Nice call.
    edited May 2013
    thanks gents.

i lived in Mt. Lebo for a year or two many, many moons ago. now our address in the Rocks, but if you ask my wife she will tell you that we reside in Robinson, which we do. Enjoy the game. Thought about trying to get over there today, but my son has his spring musical today. nothing better than 130 1st graders beltin out tunes in perfect harmony.

We will have to hook up one day out at Robinson and get Racer X for a get together maybe for a penguin game a great place down in Heidelberg called bottleshop some great scenery as bartenders and waitresses. Must get the broom out against a bad club like the Cubs if we are going to contend, we lead the majors in starting pitching era. A great pizza place out on 60 Juliano's.
    edited May 2013
    Racer X wrote: »
    Upper St Clair here. Nice call.

See reply #13 hope to meet you guys.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    bluejake wrote: »
    See reply #13 hope to meet you guys.

Holy cow!

I'm from Bridgeville and Heidelberg, and now live in Cecil

I'm an RN at StClair hospital. Small world.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Lived in Greentree for a few years. I was never a big fan of any team 'cause I was on the other side of the window for years. Hard to root for anybody night after night. Now and forever a huge Pirates and Stillers guy.