Betting Talk

Whats wrong with Strasburg

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Sports Betting
Primma Donna Strasburg can't find the strike zone and appears to be either hurt or just is not really a premier pitcher like the media makes him out to be.

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Primma Donna Strasburg can't find the strike zone and appears to be either hurt or just is not really a premier pitcher like the media makes him out to be.

Looks like shoulder fatigue to me with symptoms of a slight vaginal tear also.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    He has mechanics that are bound to ultimately end his career too soon. Too much arm drag puts an enormous amount of strain on the shoulder. Watch a guy like Cliff Lee throw (short concise, rock back then forward) and then watch Strasburg (where his arm is trying to catch up to the rest of his body) you'll see a big difference. I think he's hurt and not telling anyone. Too bad because the guy has amazing stuff.
  • MookdoggMookdogg Member
    edited May 2013
    Funny as hell
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Very Funny-- maybe we should find out his cycle..
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Looks like shoulder fatigue to me with symptoms of a slight vaginal tear also.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    ebemiss wrote: »
    He has mechanics that are bound to ultimately end his career too soon. Too much arm drag puts an enormous amount of strain on the shoulder. Watch a guy like Cliff Lee throw (short concise, rock back then forward) and then watch Strasburg (where his arm is trying to catch up to the rest of his body) you'll see a big difference. I think he's hurt and not telling anyone. Too bad because the guy has amazing stuff.
    http://www.drivelinebaseball.com/tag/dr-mike-marshall/

late launch put less stress on the elbow tho.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks CW for the link. I've been MM fan since his relief pitching days and that fancy degree in kinesiology. No MLB club would take a chance on him because of his many outta the box theories. He believes in working a pitcher. Maybe Nat's GM Rizzo should study up on Dr. Mike instead of job security.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Matt Harvey has been much more impressive and dominant that strasburg ever has.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeh he pitched pretty badly in this game. First 4 innings 1 hit for cubs 7 k's 0 bb for strass sitting 97 consistently touching 98 and 99. Then in the 5th 2 outs nobody in and Zimmerman makes another error and the floodgates opened. 2 walks an infield single an a double by the pitcher. Strass will be just fine.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    He's a mental midget. There is nothing wrong with his stuf...