Betting Talk

Ed's Thank You Thread (Post ur crap here)

2»

Comments

• kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    Oregon looked great a good portion of the season but hit a major lull. the talent, athleticism and coaching are all there. should be a good one.

Oregon hit that lull when Dominic Artis got hurt, probably their best player. St Louis has been underrated all year IMO. Very interesting game.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    kass101 wrote: »
    Oregon hit that lull when Dominic Artis got hurt, probably their best player. St Louis has been underrated all year IMO. Very interesting game.

agreed. have to love the tourney matchups!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Newc, I'm not a big follower of the Ducks, but I know their PG Dominic Artis missed quite a bit of time, maybe there's a correlation between his injury and their bad stretch.
    edited March 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Newc, I'm not a big follower of the Ducks, but I know their PG Dominic Artis missed quite a bit of time, maybe there's a correlation between his injury and their bad stretch.

correct and kass eluded to that as well. one player shouldn't of accounted for that bad of a stretch but certainly a factor. go ducks.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Is anyone else addicted to that show Duck Dynasty? I discovered it a few weeks ago and can't stop watching it.
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Silus is the man. Lol
  • mrwanker2umrwanker2u Member
    edited March 2013
    Duck Dynasty?? umm..should we create a thread for crap that clutters up even THIS thread? (per previous advice I should clearly state, i am joking..only a joke)
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    This St Louis/ Oregon game is a complete joke. Could one team just have every single statistical anomaly go their way in a single game?
    edited March 2013
    Cal certainly not in a covering mood with the way they are giving back chances that the cuse have given them here in the end.
    edited March 2013
    well we can thank the no foul call at the end there. love it! nice day RAS.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    The Cal kid def grabbed him, and the ref was looking right at it, I couldn't believe he didn't blow the whistle, then at the end, I wasn't sure if that fling would have counted that almost went in, but I rewound it and saw it came just after the buzzer, I'll take the win and move on.
    edited March 2013
    lol, kane I was thinking the same thing about the fling. I will def take it as well. one for the good guys right :)...
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    lol, kane I was thinking the same thing about the fling. I will def take it as well. one for the good guys right :)...

Abso-fucking-lutely
  • bundybundy Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Thnx ras nice week!
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    BigJoey wrote: »
    Silus is the man. Lol

Hey! Ya cain't spell stupid without an S and an I.
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    That's a fact jack. Boo yaa
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I have no idea what my bookies think when I bet women's games but I'll take the max sir!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2013
    Finally cashed a ticket against So Miss. Let's go.
  • Petey PabloPetey Pablo Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    listen to the game on my phone. from start to finish that was easy $$$ thanks boss.
  • 50bucks50bucks Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    crushed it. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited March 2013
    I appreciate you posting us picks. I am going to take a hard look at using your services next year. Thanks Again.