Betting Talk

Best Money Management for 60 to 65% -110 Picks?

billcomptonbillcompton Banned
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
Lets say I have a limited bankroll and I want to maximize my profit by following a 60 to 65% capper who mainly uses odds -110 odds: What Percent of the bankroll should I bet on each pick If I want to be aggressive but avoid going bankrupt during downswings. Does anyone know how to calculate this? We are talking about 250 to 300 picks in a span of year.

Also, what is the probability of someone winning 17, 18 and 19 in a row if he just bets -110 odds.
Thanks.

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    2nd question = close to impossible
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    not to be offensive but the chance that you found a handicapper who wins 60-65% of games is close to zero and if someone claims that its a scam. to answer your question bet 2-3% of your roll
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    17 games in a row (at a 50% rate is 7.62939E-06)

1/2*1/2*1/2...etc

if your capper is 60% 6/10*6/10*6/10,etc
  • TwoninerTwoniner Member
    edited December 2012
    Bet a bunch
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    If you bet a set 2% of your B/R and adjust it every day upon completion of the days plays and just stay at 2% with hitting 60% to 65%. If you can put a B/R together of 10k remember staying at 2% daily you sure be a millionaire in 10 years.

The only reason that it would take that long is because of the amount of plays 250/300 per year is not a lot. I do 500 in the baseball season alone. I use to have the numbers for a 10 year plan for 55%. So when you find this 60/65% player I give him one year to show me and if he hits that figure I'll bankroll you but I'll handle the money. But I need at least a year. I tell you what let him make 1000 plays and hit 57% at -110 and I'll B/R you.

Have you been talking to Jim Fiest?
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    eug44 wrote: »
    the chance that you found a handicapper who wins 60-65% of games is close to zero

^^^This.
    Who is the capper?
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Also, what is the probability of someone winning 17, 18 and 19 in a row if he just bets -110 odds.

About the same as the probability of finding someone that will hit at 60-65% on -110 plays...
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    ^^^This.
    Who is the capper?

Right Angle Sports

I would link his site but I think its against the rules
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2012
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Right Angle Sports

I would link his site but I think its against the rules

Shill.
  • travisbickletravisbickle Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    "by following a 60 to 65% capper"...that's funny you throw that number as if there are many in between..
  • LawboyLawboy Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    He's clearly talking about DSgator.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Lets say I have a limited bankroll and I want to maximize my profit by following a 60 to 65% capper who mainly uses odds -110 odds: What Percent of the bankroll should I bet on each pick If I want to be aggressive but avoid going bankrupt during downswings. Does anyone know how to calculate this? We are talking about 250 to 300 picks in a span of year.

Thanks.

Lets say I have a 14 inch cock and want to maximize its appearance. Should I buy dockers or j crew khakis?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    Lets say I have a 14 inch cock and want to maximize its appearance. Should I buy dockers or j crew khakis?

Dockers 100%