Betting Talk

This San Diego St. bet is shaping up to be ...

ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
... one of those losses where you look back and realize that if ANY number of about 10 plays went your way, you win the bet. ANY of them. Just ONE of them. And I'm gonna be sick if that happens.

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Funny, I was just thinking how beating the Market and getting the 2.5 on BYU isn't going to matter when they lose outright.

Want to switch places?
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    This game is setting offensive football back 100 years. I'm thinking if the BYU defense doesn't score, we may be looking at the final score right now.
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    This is classic Rocky Long. He is the Dave Wannstedt of the West. He won't throw when his team is inside the 10, but backed up to their own goal line, he will throw deep. This game has been totally blown by his selective aggression. Pathetic.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Game was lost when SDSU dumbass #90 threw the worthless block 5 yards away when his DB was going into the endzone on the interception for the 13-0 lead. Really liked and played SDSU in this one and have to agree they should have been up 21-0 but Rocky duds out inside the 10 twice and settles for 6 early. Frankly another horrible bowl game with two teams that cant score unless it is handed to them by the other team.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    ChemicalAT wrote: »
    ... one of those losses where you look back and realize that if ANY number of about 10 plays went your way, you win the bet. ANY of them. Just ONE of them. And I'm gonna be sick if that happens.

LOL at least it wasn;t just one play but the unnecessary block on the TD sure turned the game. SDSU made enough horrible plays to totally screw this one up.
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I rarely bitch about losses (at least not publicly), but this was a Rocky Long special. I don't give a shit about anything that happened after the fumble and recovery in the end zone. That decision to throw deep in that situation after all the pussy antics of the first half was what turned the game. Idiot. The penalty on the Pick 6 got the ball rolling. I guess enough time passed to get me to forget how Rocky Long used to do this shit all the time at New Mexico. And I did something I should not have done and bet him. Stoney Case ring a bell?

I wanted to bet on this San Diego St. team in a bowl SO BAD since two months ago. I was just hoping it would be against some unsuspecting PAC-12 team, not a buncha 30-year-olds who don't have anything better to do but take a game serious. I CAN'T STAND LOSING BOWL BETS!!!!