Betting Talk

Sun Belt Football Week 12..............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
Gona start out with another one I really like alot:

Ark St/Troy Over 66 4 Units

66 still available at Heritage, already 67 at BM. Hard for me to see this one not being a shootout, there is a reason the number is so high. Both teams come in on an offense roll. ASU has averaged 44 PPG in their last 3, and that includes letting the air out of the ball for the last quarter and a half at N.Texas 2 weeks ago. Now they get 2 extra days to rest, and face a Troy defense that not only is terrible against the pass, but spent all last week preparing to defend the triple option of Navy. Now they have to make a 180 degree turnaround, and get ready for the fast paced spread offense of the Red Wolves. Troy comes in on fire also, having racked up over 1200 yds of total offense in the last 2 weeks against Tenn and Navy. They went to a 2 QB system a few weeks ago, and each QB brings a diferent skill set to the table, making them very tough to prepare for. ASU has a suspect secondary, and if they cant get pressure on the Troy QB's, its likely to be a long afternoon. Weather forecast looks fantastic, and this one should be alot of fun to watch. I fully expect this game to break 80.

Florida Atlantic ML -1.20 1 Unit

I played this at +1 on Sunday night, and I like -1.20 better than -1.5 at -1.08. FAU improving every week under coach Pelini, and off a confidence building win at WKU, breaking a 16 game conference road losing streak. Think they carry that momentum over here, against their big rivals. Should be a fairly tight game.

Comments

• SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Not crazy about the rest of the card, so played a little 10 pt, 3 teamer for 1 unit, just for fun:

N.Illinois Pick
    Middle Tn +1.5
    La Monroe -.5
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    bump...
    edited November 2012
    Ark St Team Total over 36. 1 unit

Still see a shoot out here, with ASU coming out on top
  • deweycheatumdeweycheatum Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Great call, Arkansas St 41-Troy St 34
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Sunny the fukking man!!
  • ldog74ldog74 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Sunbelter!
  • ChrisTChrisT Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Cashed another for me. Thanks again sunbelt
    edited November 2012
    Thanks guys, glad we cashed both game total and team total. Sweated it a bit, as ASU missed and xp and a fg, and Troy kicked an 18 and 19 yd fg, but everything worked out in the end.
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    You're a liar....you said 80......You're the best!!