Betting Talk

Sun Belt Football Week 1............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
Hope everyone had a great summer, and is pumped for some college and NFL football. I know I am. One for now, with more to come probably:

Flo International +4 1.5 Units

Good revenge spot for the Panthers here, as they let one slip away at home, in the 4th quarter on a late fumble. FIU returns 10 starters off a very good defense, and wil be very solid on that side of the ball. Offense is a question mark, with alot being made about the loss of TY Hilton, FIU's fantastic do everything WR. The Panthers do return a solid RB, and enough lineman to make the transition smoother, along with every other key reciever. Duke has been hit with some secondary issues already including the waiver transfer denial of a safety from Ohio St, they were counting on heavily. I think FIU has a good shot at an outright win here.

Comments

• peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Can't wait to get started. Here's to another great season in the Sunbelt!
  • WeegeWeege Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Get it started SunBelter!
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2012
    Got hammered down to 3 today looks like a good one to start.
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Love this pick, belter! FIU HC, if season goes as planned, will be at a bigger program next year. I guess we can say the Belt is the new cradle of coaches!!!

gl
    fishboom
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    yoyoyo sunbelter good to see ya back yes i had a great summer hope u did also thank u 4 the pick i am with ya gllll geter done peace
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    hey sunbelter, is sunbelt all you handicap? and do you have records of your previous seasons? best of luck this year
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Sunbelter has inside sources, from the team janitors all the way up to the coaches wives.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    hey sunbelter, is sunbelt all you handicap? and do you have records of your previous seasons? best of luck this year

LOL @ beef. I follow al of college football, but usually only post stuff from the Sun Belt, which I follow more closely. There are plenty of other experts here that handle the other conferences, I'm just trying to fill a niche. I dont keep official records usually, but I have been a member here since 2003, and they havent ran me off yet, so I guess I'm doing ok, haha.
    edited August 2012
    Adding:

Ark St/Oregon over 68.5 2 Units

Been waiting all summer for this total. We may see an NCAA record for possesions in this one. Everyone knows the pace that the Ducks love to play at, and I feel very confident that ASU will not back down from new coach Gus Malzahn's up tempo offense, just to try and shorten the game. The Red Wolf's lost 7 starters and a few key reserves off last years solid defense, and are also changing co-ordinators. It will be very tough for them to hold Oregon under 50 points, considering what the pace of this game should be. I also believe ASU's veteran offense will thrive under Malzahn. ASU not only returns the Sun Belt's POY at QB in Ryan Aplin, but have a trio of Sr WR's that all stand 6'3 to 6'5, and will all 3 have shots of playing at the next level. I see something in the 54-27 range.

Tx-San Antonio +6 1 Unit

I've admitedly not followed either of these programs closely, as they both are making the move to FBS. But S.Alabama has gone from a run oriented Pro Style offense, to a spread offense, under their new OC. The Jags returning starter at QB, had a very mediocre season last year, and I think there will be some growing pains with this scheme change. UTSA is led by formr Miami coach Larry Coker, and are growing very quickly. They fielded a team last yr made up entirely of JC's and freshmen, which means they return almost every player off the roster.This should be a tight one.
    edited September 2012
    Looks like the ASU-Oregon total finally got hit some. I didnt think it would end under 70. Good luck today guys!

May have an FCS play or two in a bit.
    edited September 2012
    Adding:

Ark St Team Total Over 17 -1.15 1.5 Units

I will be suprised if ASU is held under 20.
  • nedpnedp Senior Member
    edited September 2012

Go Gus Go....Let the Henderson State Reddie lead the Ark St Indians to the promised Land....

GoGoGus....

I'll be back from Razorback Stadium for the start of the game....

we got a frosh kicker from Fayetteville over there....Max is his Name and Kicking is his Game....

How's the House Coming???

Nedp
    edited September 2012
    Whats going on Ned? Got moved to a new house last October. Keep waiting on the FCS lines to be released. Hoping the hogs come in at 42 or under. I think they light up the scoreboard tonight. Good to hear from you.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Whats going on Ned? Got moved to a new house last October. Keep waiting on the FCS lines to be released. Hoping the hogs come in at 42 or under. I think they light up the scoreboard tonight. Good to hear from you.

My local has Arkansas -42... You like?
  • nedpnedp Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Word is Wilson(Qb) Knile Davis (rb) only play 1st h...
    then Brandon Allen plays 2nd half....

but we'll know about 730...
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Jesus what a shitty ending to the first half in the Duke game..
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    What the hell happened? Duke scored again after the blocked FG try?
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    beautiful call on that over