Betting Talk

Holy Crap! It's me! ONE PLAY

BlackJack21BlackJack21 Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
<P>San Diego +10.5</P>
<P>Short on time you chitlins but I am still alive.  Just hiding out in a third world country is all.  When my release is granted, I shall return to the States and resume posting trying to forget the months of torture I have endured in the Portugese concentration camp I was held at.  If only Shaniqua had not let that Rastafarian man into my home catching me hovering naked above little Emmanuel.  Oh well, the ordeal will soon be over.   Hope everyone is well and God bless Tiny Tim.  Gotta run!</P>
<P>by the way.... what da HECK happened to the look of this site???</P>

Comments

• twotimestwotimes Senior Member
    edited September 2005
    <P>Its nice to hear your still alive and well BJ21.</P>
    <P>I lOOK foward to your return and hope all is well in BJ land.</P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>Good Luck To All</P>
    <P> </P>
  • Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited September 2005
    <P>Love this one, everyone on the Bruins tonight.  Not us, sit back and cash</P>
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    <P>San Diego +10.5</P>
    <P>Short on time you chitlins but I am still alive.  Just hiding out in a third world country is all.  When my release is granted, I shall return to the States and resume posting trying to forget the months of torture I have endured in the Portugese concentration camp I was held at.  If only Shaniqua had not let that Rastafarian man into my home catching me hovering naked above little Emmanuel.  Oh well, the ordeal will soon be over.   Hope everyone is well and God bless Tiny Tim.  Gotta run!</P>
    <P>by the way.... what da HECK happened to the look of this site???</P>

Damn I miss this cat....anyone seen/heard from him? Think he last posted in 2009 on here....always a great read!
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited January 2012
    NvmInd
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    A BettingTalk Hall of Famer, for sure...
  • DegenGamblerDegenGambler Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Yeah old timers day!
    edited January 2012
    hbbbbb
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    bixler wrote: »
    Damn I miss this cat....anyone seen/heard from him? Think he last posted in 2009 on here....always a great read!
    You can request his email from the mods and send him a message and promise him some nude pictures if he agrees to return. He'll like that.
    edited January 2012
    just got a lil chub
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2012
    LUCKY777 wrote: »
    You can request his email from the mods and send him a message and promise him some nude pictures if he agrees to return. He'll like that.

The last time someone promised nude pictures here, we ended up with about 20 pages of disappointment...
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    The last time someone promised nude pictures here, we ended up with about 20 pages of disappointment...

hahahha. that was a hell of a fiasco that turned out to be tommy. funny stuff.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Dsgators is still my favorite poster!