Betting Talk

NHL Help

NDFan221NDFan221 Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
I am in a fantasy league where we pick teams from each sport instead of players. I have to to choose my NHL teams for the upcoming seaso and don't follow the sport at all. The teams are broken down into fleets.

Fleet 1 Fleet 2 Fleet 3 Fleet 4 Fleet 5 Fleet 6

Canucks Bruins Sabres Ducks Flames Avalanche
Capitals Red Wings Blackhawks Canadiens Hurricanes Blue Jackets
Penguins Flyers Kings Predators Stars Panthers
Sharks Lightning Devils Oilers Wild
Rangers Coyotes Islanders
Blues Senators
Jets

In fleets 1,2,3, I have to pick one team each. If fleets 4,5,6, I have to pick two teams each. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• NDFan221NDFan221 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am in a fantasy league where we pick teams from each sport instead of players. I have to to choose my NHL teams for the upcoming seaso and don't follow the sport at all. The teams are broken down into fleets:

Fleet 1- Canucks, Capitals, Penguins

Fleet 2- Bruins, Red Wings, Flyers, Sharks

Fleet 3- Sabres, Blackhawks, Kings, Lightning

Fleet 4- Ducks, Canadiens, Predators, Devils, Rangers

Fleet 5- Flames, Hurricanes, Stars, Oilers, Coyotes, Blues, Maple Leafs

In fleets 1,2,3, I have to pick one team each. If fleets 4,5,6, I have to pick two teams each. Any help would be appreciated.
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    what is the determining factor for winning. season point totals? post season play?
  • NDFan221NDFan221 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, didnt want type out out all the details but it comes down to how well teams do in the regular season and the playoffs.
  • CaptainBCaptainB Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    For problems like these, unless you know someone who's a winning NHL handicapper, the regular season points/wins lines at a major book like Pinnacle or the Greek are usually your best tool.