Betting Talk

jets players...

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
watch a bunch of filthy hulligans after that last td. real class act they are... great win no doubt but nice celebration and the fat coach was down there to include in the 15 yard celebration penalty. LOL... hope the steelers get 'em and hope the pats score so the over hits :)...

Comments

• sharpone29sharpone29 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Sore loser! They will the super bowl! Mouth!
    edited January 2011
    You must of listened to ff and lose your shirt as usually!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    sharpone29 wrote: »

LOL... i don't follow folks on the NFL and didn't lose much at all. I had pats f half and lost that but thanks for asking :)... acutally having a dece day in c hoops. shirt is still very much intact and i was just stating a fact as they shouldn't have got that 15 yard penalty and watch the guys still celebrating after wards... again, class act man.

save it sharpone...
    edited January 2011

how would you assume I follow anyone and loss my shirt anyhow? curious as to why you jumped this thread saying that shit jets fan? i guess its normal to celebrate the way they did and allow a 15 yd penalty almost resulting in a chance for game tying last second opporutnity?
    edited January 2011
    Lol! I have to get you going someway!
    edited January 2011
    oh and the over hit which was nice...
    edited January 2011
    Lol! I have to get you going someway!

well it worked :)...
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I actually had to over so could care less about who won. BS like the Jets crap will come back to haunt them down the road. They are what their coach projects and since he spews nothing but sht what else can be expected from them? Sad but I will be a HUGE Steelers fan next week.
    edited January 2011
    Nice hit on over new!
  • Merlin21Merlin21 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh come on and the Pats dancing on the field after the 45-3 was classy...... Don't be one sided and stop hating on the Jets..... Im tired of hearing you guys every year, they are lucky and any other excuse, people who gamble against them, come up with.....

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    edited January 2011
    Merlin21 wrote: »
    Oh come on and the Pats dancing on the field after the 45-3 was classy...... Don't be one sided and stop hating on the Jets..... Im tired of hearing you guys every year, they are lucky and any other excuse, people who gamble against them, come up with.....

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

i learned my lesson last year here on BT talking smack about the jets so I kept quiet and that was a nice win along with the win in indy. they find ways to get it done... i just don't like rex ryan and I will gladly talk smack about him but the coaching was damn good today.
  • Merlin21Merlin21 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    You remembered last year!!

I agree with you New.. As a Jets fan I do wish he would tone it down a bit sometimes..... I prefer letting a teams play do the talking but I guess he is who he is...... I am just happy the rammed up Brady's and Bellicheats anus.....

GL to you sir!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    totally agree New. Was here at the game last week in Indy and simply don;t like Ryan's antics. Think he is a crude individual and he takes pride in being a rebel. Gloat while you can cause the backlash will be incredible when they lose! Just remember when the Colts stuffed them in last years AFC Championship game and the Colts would never consider "ramming it up Ryan's ass!" Different organizational approach and not a Jets hater here...but certainly a Rex Ryan hater!
    edited January 2011
    Big ben is going to get some karma coming his way this weekend coming for being a rapist!
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Big ben is going to get some karma coming his way this weekend coming for being a rapist!

if there IS such a thing as karma the Steelers will win the Super Bowl this year because there is no way in hell Ben raped that girl. just read the full report and its pretty clear. he was dumb no doubt...but there is no way in hell he should have had to go through what he did under false charges.