Betting Talk

Baltimore gets screwed BIG TIME BY THE REFS!!!!!

dubmaticdubmatic Member
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
One of the worst reffed games ever absolutley terrible it was sickning to watch

Comments

• BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    dubmatic wrote: »
    100%. True refs gave Pitt this1
  • MustangMustang Senior Member
    edited January 2011

Really - was it the refs that caused the B'More offense to turn the ball over three times in the second half and held Baltimore to 126 total yards. Have to give Pittsburgh defense credit. There were bad calls both ways but Pittsburgh had more penalties (9 to 7) and yards penalized (93 to 74).

Oh yea and helps if your receivers who want to be more involved in the game actually catch the ball when Flacco finally gets it to you.
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think I hear the same crying from ravens fans after every losses to pittsburgh. The ravens blew that game all on their own in the 3rd quarter as if bmore didn't get a ton of calls in the first half
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Why do you think the Seahawks got rid of TJ the guy sucks.
  • iceit519iceit519 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think i know who bet Baltimore :)
  • stucrossstucross Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    are u any bettor than he is you are just mad you lost your money if you can't handled don't bet kass101. but gl to u own sunday the sun will always come up.
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    "There were bad calls both ways but Pittsburgh had more penalties (9 to 7) and yards penalized (93 to 74)."

Don't let facts get in the way when a disgruntled gambler is bitching.
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Here we go again..........every team Steelers play their fans come out and cry about the officials..........Baltimore had a TOTAL of 126 yard of TOTAL Offense.....TOTAL.....6 penalties for 74. Steelers 9 for 93...........I yi yi...........

Ever think maybe 126 TOTAL yards of Offense just doesn't cut it?

Its like a broken record on here every year....

Clark had his best game ever......Brown with the sick catch where he held it on his helmet(that ref was running down the side with him holding for him....lol)

Refs.....you sound like Shannon Sharpe.....best part, Cowher giving him a tissue......lmao
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    The Ref's gave that one to the Steelers? OMG.
    I would love to hear about the calls you are talking about. The holding call on the kick return was obvious.
    Hey the Ravens got shut down by a superior D. End of discussion.

Can't wait until Mel the Hair Kipper whines about his beloved Ravens
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I do think it was poorly officiated. Both ways really. The offensive lineman from Pitt was jumping on the pile a few times late. Pass interference which wasn't called on the guy who jumped on Todd Heap. The pass interference on Pitt first drive was bad too. It was definately against Baltimore in the first quarter but it was bad all around. I didn't have a bet in the game. I wanted to see a great game. I came away feeling like the ref's had too big an impact on the outcome. Congrats to all Pitt and over bettors.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    stucross wrote: »
    are u any bettor than he is you are just mad you lost your money if you can't handled don't bet kass101. but gl to u own sunday the sun will always come up.

why the fuck are you talking to me? I could give a fuck who won this game.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Is this the thread where we make a bet and lose and then blame the Refs if it is then please direct me to the thread when we bet a game and win and thank the refs. When are people going to stop crying about officiating. It's sucks ok live with it or give up betting. It's amazing how the lucky team is usually the better team.
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited January 2011
    Personally, I bet the ravens. I hate Joe Flacco with a passion. I feel that he is by far one of the worst QB's in the league and when it counts you can never count on him. I felt like the Ravens defense would keep this game close to where at worst I would get a push and the best a possible win and that is why I bet them. The first half in which they scored 21 points. None of that even had anything to do with Flacco. Then his true colors to a T showed up in the 2nd half. The guy never throws the ball away and you cant rely on him in crunch time. The ravens will never be anything until they get rid of him plain and simple. It had nothing to do with the officials and everything to do with Flacco!!
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think his receivers had a little part as well. Bouldin dropped a Td on a great throw that would have given ravens 4 pt lead. Obviously TJ's drop at the end. Flacco might not have been great but his receivers didn't help.
  • dubmaticdubmatic Member
    edited January 2011
    Listen I dont give a fuck about the Ravens or the Steelers, I am a Patriot fan but I am a football fan some of you fools don't want to keep it real it was a bad officiated game even though the ravens did kick themselves in the balls in the second half, so did Pitt in the first half, I did not bet on this game I was just making a true assestment of the game because afer all the self inflicted wounds the refs still fucked BMORE!!!
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    GrapeApe wrote: »
    Here we go again..........every team Steelers play their fans come out and cry about the officials..........Baltimore had a TOTAL of 126 yard of TOTAL Offense.....TOTAL.....6 penalties for 74. Steelers 9 for 93...........I yi yi...........

Ever think maybe 126 TOTAL yards of Offense just doesn't cut it?

Its like a broken record on here every year....

Clark had his best game ever......Brown with the sick catch where he held it on his helmet(that ref was running down the side with him holding for him....lol)

Refs.....you sound like Shannon Sharpe.....best part, Cowher giving him a tissue......lmao

indeed. A bad call or two doesn't erase that 126 yards of total offense statistic. The Boldin TD drop was bad but forgivable. The Housh drop was atrocious, though by no means was it a game-killer. Had Housh caught that ball, I'd have put the odds at +650 or so that Baltimore would score a TD to send to OT.

Again... 126 yards of total offense on 53 total plays. The Ravens should be scratching their heads trying to figure out how they put up 24 and kept it a game despite averaging 2.37 yards per play...
  • theshiektheshiek Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    D300Rage wrote: »
    Personally, I bet the ravens. I hate Joe Flacco with a passion. I feel that he is by far one of the worst QB's in the league and when it counts you can never count on him. I felt like the Ravens defense would keep this game close to where at worst I would get a push and the best a possible win and that is why I bet them. The first half in which they scored 21 points. None of that even had anything to do with Flacco. Then his true colors to a T showed up in the 2nd half. The guy never throws the ball away and you cant rely on him in crunch time. The ravens will never be anything until they get rid of him plain and simple. It had nothing to do with the officials and everything to do with Flacco!!

I agree. I just don't see the young gun everyone raves about. He's still young nd may get better, but right now I think he is over-rated.

All that said, his receivers really took gas when it counted. Guess there's a reason Bolden and Houseman were never the #1, go-to guys on their prior teams.
  • ween87ween87 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Listen I dont give a fuck about the Ravens or the Steelers, I am a Patriot fan but I am a football fan some of you fools don't want to keep it real it was a bad officiated game even though the ravens did kick themselves in the balls in the second half, so did Pitt in the first half, I did not bet on this game I was just making a true assestment of the game because afer all the self inflicted wounds the refs still fucked BMORE!!!

example?
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited January 2011

How did the refs fuck Baltimore? Can't wait to read this one.
  • ween87ween87 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    bixler wrote: »
    How did the refs fuck Baltimore? Can't wait to read this one.

yeah me either