Betting Talk

How many Bookmaker.com points do you have?

utixutix Banned
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
Curious as to what people use them for and how many people have.

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2011
    I'm not "eligible" for them :)
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    StevieY wrote: »

Is that because you've beat them out of money? Are only what they consider recreational players eligible?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2011
    I think they eventually cut winners off. I knew a couple people that were cut off before I was that took them for much less than I did. I think I may have snuck threw the cracks for a little while.
  • MustangMustang Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    StevieY wrote: »

This they said I was not a recreational player and that is what they were intended for. I have won quite a bit of money from them and because over the last few years I have run Edward's plays through them probable did not help.

I used to use them and cash them at I think it was every 10000 point you would get a $100 or $150 free play and parlay 3 plays with those.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    just cashed in 90k today :thumbup1:

only 930 now :thumbdown:
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    just cashed in 90k today :thumbup1:

only 930 now :thumbdown:

I have about 69,000 saved up. What did you cash yours in for?
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    I guess I might want to cash in my points before something stupid happens. Thanks for the input guys
  • jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I have 54,000 in just over 3 weeks of being on there...no wonder my gf doesn't think we spend enough quality time together
    edited January 2011
    SunBelter wrote: »
    I have about 69,000 saved up. What did you cash yours in for?

cash, $715
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I get $195 every 30,000 pts. I don't use them for RAS plays so hopefully I can keep using them. I think that is the best deal with the points.
    edited January 2011
    utix wrote: »
    I guess I might want to cash in my points before something stupid happens. Thanks for the input guys

They let you use what you've earned, you just can't accumulate anymore. They used to take them but a bunch of complaints showed up at SBR so they stopped stealing them and now just shut them off.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I got booted from the loyalty program a long time ago.
  • dsgatordsgator Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes i got booted from them a while ago and 5 years so loyalty program used to be 10 times better they would give you 3 times as many points for your wagers and give you more cash trade in value when trading in your points. I took a 100 freeplay and went 5-0 and turned it into $2k and cashed it out immediatly and they then cut off my program. It used to be awesome like i said they gave out a lot more points and better trade in value you could get a 1k free play every month from them if you were a nickel dime player like i was.
  • _Stat__Stat_ Member
    edited January 2011
    Never seen anyone make it to diamond before getting cutoff in recent years. I'm getting close, gotta run hot on account reviews.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    None everytime I try to play Ed's games they tell me game already off lol...
    edited January 2011
    _Stat_ wrote: »
    Never seen anyone make it to diamond before getting cutoff in recent years. I'm getting close, gotta run hot on account reviews.

I'm at diamond. Early in my sports betting adventures(2004) i was a bonus chaser, i lost piles of money at bookmaker and constantly reloaded for their 25% freeplays. I'd imagine this is what's keeping my alive with betpoints.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think you would look bad ass in the bookmaker leather jacket personally. LOL. Seriously though money is probably best but they do have some, tv's, phones and some other things there to look at.