Betting Talk

2011 Nascar Contest

BiggTBiggT Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
2011 Nascar Contest

I run one every year and always looking for more. If interested, post you want in and I'll pass out more info

Sorry if I can't post anything like this, If I can't please remove

Biggie

Comments

• bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    How's it work BiggT? I might be interested and able to get a few for that. Is there an entry fee?
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    We started this last year and had 19 player and a lot more this year. Cost is $25.00 for the whole year and you will get a weekly email with all the peoples drivers. You get to pick 1 driver 1 time. ...This year we are paying back for the most wins and money at the 1/3 and 2/3 and the end of the year. Last year we paid back the top 5 and this year depends on how many we get in. 1 driver for the whole year, so you go to know who and when to take them and hope they do well. My daughter's BF Lance, does all the adding up points and he sends out all the weekly emails from a spreadsheet. We will be collecting the money starting in January.
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited December 2010
    Count me in Bigg, let me know when you need the $

ITCH !!!!
    edited December 2010
    So you pick 1 driver for each week, not using the same guy more than once for the whole season. You get whatever points they earn for the race?

Sounds interesting. I'll bet by the end of the year you are hoping Max Papis pulls one out.
    edited December 2010
    bpd67 wrote: »
    So you pick 1 driver for each week, not using the same guy more than once for the whole season. You get whatever points they earn for the race?

Sounds interesting. I'll bet by the end of the year you are hoping Max Papis pulls one out.

Exactly. when it is all said and done, you might pick Max week 7 so you have stronger drivers at the end.
    or you might load up first segment for a chance to win some money back early.
    edited December 2010
    Bumping
  • VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Cool, I'd like to get in
    edited December 2010
    Awesome... I am not sure how to go about getting in touch with you about weekly emails and payment. Any idea's?
  • madman8596madman8596 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I'm in for sure, and thank you Bigg T for your Nfl teaser posts as I am a teaser player, and when I see yours looking the same as my plays I am a happy, confident camper!!
    edited December 2010
    Thats very kind words Madman and I appreciate it. Does anyone have any idea how I can give my email out to those who want to join my Nascar fantasy in 2011?

Thanks for any info
    edited December 2010
    BiggT, email Ed and see if he will allow you to post your email address.
    edited December 2010
    good idea 67, I'll email Ed as soon as I find out what his email is

thanks biggie
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I'll let you take my money. Do us a favor and keep firstclass and novacpe out.

I was in a league this year where the car # was selected, not the driver. Got a little scrwey at the end with Kahne going to the 83, Labonte out of the 71, etc.

Thanks for the open invitation!
    edited December 2010
    if interested, email me at [email protected] and make the subject to Nascar 2011 and you wll be contacyed with all info.

Happy Holidays
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas, bumping up for all Nascar fans wanting in.
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited December 2010
    Can't wait Bigg, love Nascar. How many will be in this contest?

ITCH !!!!