Betting Talk

Byu/utah state

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Sports Betting
Strange line----BYU has beaten U.S. 10 straight times in this series. (Why has line dropped since opening?) Public is favoring BYU substantially.. BYU has been under the total so far this year in 3 games. Utah State gave Oklahoma a scare. What does this all mean? As a contrarian am taking +4 with the home team. By the way the QB for BYU is very good-but this being on ESPN think Utah State will show up.:huhsign:

Comments

• awfulorvawfulorv Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Ut. St. caught Ok. first game, young def. backs.. More important is their last gm. vs. Fresno, got blown out. Byu will win straighup through habit. Down grade Ok. because of their showing vs Ut. st. I've HEDGED Ut. St. to cover my a-- just in case I'm wrong. GL
  • speculatorspeculator Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I personally would not take a team+4 if they had lost 10 times straight to the opponent. The losses indicated that they are a much worse program and their talents are far inferior..
    Good luck
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I don't know how much weight you want to put on the Sooner game. Aside from OK dismantling FSU, they played Utah St., Air Force and Cincy very tight. They won by a comnbined 12 points in those three games. Not speaking to your pick, I've just been caught off guard with Oklahoma's start this year. Good luck tonight...
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    here is the reallity of this game..the home dog at night during the week..wins out right 85% of the time....this is my best play so far this year
    have a buck on the ml
    2 bucks on utah st +4
    2bucks on utah st +4 and the under
    forget trends in this game....27-17 state
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Like your style "85" --next thread get right to the point! LOL
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    im amazing...even the score was on target
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited October 2010