Key's NBA Line, Monday 3-29-10

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
Charlotte, -8, 195
New Jersey, +8, 196
New Orleans, +3.5, 204.5
Dallas, -1, 208
Utah, -8, 206.5

Looks like a tough card, as is typical for 5 games on a Monday Night. I will be back with a POD if we get some significant line movement in our favor, otherwise I will pass on tonight's card. BOL, Key

Comments

• ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    Under in the bobcats
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Knicks-Jazz UNDER 218

How nice of the deep pockets crowd to add 4.5 points to what was already too high. The highest number I can make out of four separate methods is 209.3 and that kept me off the opener of 213.5. But my hybrid (posted) number of 206.5 looks very good now. The Knicks have produced 100 points only twice in their last 6 games and did not even reach that mark at Phoenix, where they got blown out and the Suns were in an offensive mode. The Suns could have cared less if the Knicks put up a hundred, the Knicks just didn't go for it. Utah is now in a dead heat with Denver for the three seed and has Dallas in their sights for the two. They have played better ball than either of those two since January and will not let up now. I am not concerned about Kirilenko. I want them to put Boozer in Gallinari's face and stop the threes. That should keep the Knicks well under 100 and the Jazz a little over, say either their recent ten game average or median, 107 either way you compute it. 111-96 is about max for this one.
    Line confirmed LIVE at BookMaker 12:47 PM, PDT

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Agree Key - played at 217 1/2
    Like Denver +5 also
    Best
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    so key I am seeing jersey o/u at 189 now. thoughts on the over? ginoboli out its looks like...
    edited March 2010
    not really crazy about that game in any regard, newcombe. NJ is so sporadic you don't know what the heck they are gonna do and SA is coming off that big win in Boston. I guess it's just hard to get a feel for a game with so many intangibles.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    cool. thanks key. gl as always.
  • zmanne511zmanne511 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    sure hope it slows down over next 3 qtrs
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    74 pts in the first quarter... holy shit.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Key

you are living life right my man...

i, along with most others, counted this thing as a loss after the 74 points. 174 going to the 4th...

nice win sir

thanks
  • asteuter1asteuter1 Junior Member
    edited March 2010
    BAM!!!!! Nice work KEY!
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I try not to whine when the breaks are bad, so nothing to gloat about when they are good. The cap was solid after all, even if the scoring pattern was weird as hell. Cya tomorrow guys.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I was PISSED that the Lakers went over, then I got this one, and I feel better....AHHHHH

THAN
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    THANKS.......not THAN......piece of shit Dell
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Great job! It always feel nice to be on the right side!!!