Boston, -2.5, 193.5
LA Clippers, -1.5, 230.5

POD later

Comments

• KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Pacers +8.5
    Nuggets-Magic Under 208.5

Those are today's choices. Back soon with the write ups.
    Line confirmed LIVE at BookMaker 808 AM, PDT
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    damn you had atlanta at home a pick vs pacers? not sure how that works
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Chase,

Atl is a pick in Keys analysis, yet -8 at 5 Dimes. That means Indiana was also a pick and getting +8.

Regards,
    edited March 2010
    Really sorry about this but as you know my brother is in town and something related to that has come up. All the research and analysis was done very early this morning and if I had time I could fill Ed's server with the write ups, but that is not the case today. If you don't have faith without a convincing argument, don't play. Thanks and good luck. Cya tomorrow with more time on my hands.
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    Chase,

Atl is a pick in Keys analysis, yet -8 at 5 Dimes. That means Indiana was also a pick and getting +8.

Regards,
    I understand atl was a pick in the analysis just wondering how, way better team at home is equal to a very bad team on the road? +8 seems about right
    edited March 2010
    A little break here so just let me say that the Pacers are undervalued at this time. 7-3 SU and 9-1 ATS with 3 covers in their last 4 road games. They also show a 6 ppg scoring advantage over their last 10 opponents while the Hawks at 6-4 show me just 3.3 ppg of margin. Schedules have been roughly equal but to be on the safe side I awarded the Hawks a 4.2 HCA, quite high, and even that does not make them any better than pick in this game.

The Nuggets-Magic total is too high because the Magic will run and gun with weaker teams and eventually run them out of the gym, but they play serious contenders with a different attitude. Miami, Atlanta, San Antonio, Charlotte and the Lakers were all held under 100 in regulation time.

Gotta run, hope that helps.
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    too bad pacers don't play two halfs of basketball, hawks decided to shit on them in the 2nd half
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the Magic-Nuggets win!