Betting Talk

This is Very Interesting... AAA Sports and Advantage Sports

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
I really had no interest in getting into the AAA Sports debate and resultant banishment from BT, but after being made aware of his card today, I need to get involved. Below is my card, emailed to clients yesterday. Below that is Greg's card, available for purchase at his site and Pregame.

I do have a few clients who were/are members of BT and probably have contact with Greg, aka Greg Shaker and AAA Sports. Below is my card with writeups (including a free play for tomorrow night) followed by Greg's card. If he plays the UNDER 41 tomorrow, I will have ZERO doubt, not that I have any now.

The playoff scenario makes some of these games tough and teams that are in already may rest starters. Let's get to it, and get the MNF play in early as the forecast is calling for wind chill of 11 degrees, snow flurries and winds over 20mph at Soldier Field on Monday Night. The MNF writeup will be coming late Sunday night. We are also still #1 in combined NCAA and NFL at The Sports Monitor!

I had strong opinions on Buffalo +9, Broncos +7 and Redskins +7, but one thing or another took me off them. Passing as well on the Kentucky-Clemson affair with opinions on the Wildcats and lean to the OVER.

[FONT=&quot]<o:p> </o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#111 Texans OVER 45.5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#115 Buccaneers +14 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#119 Ravens OVER 42.5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#132 Bears UNDER 41.5 (MNF)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]___________________________________________________________________[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p>
</o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two 7-7 teams meet with a slim chance remaining that the winner here could slip into a playoff seed. Not likely, but you can be sure that they will each play this one wide open with something still at stake until the end of the day when all the results are in. Matt Schaub and Chad Henne will be chucking it everywhere, and Schaub became the Texans first 4,000 yard passer ever this year. He has quite possibly the best target in the NFL in Andre Johnson, especially when you consider that he has little support from the other WR position or from the injuries to the tight ends this year. Schaub has eight 300-yard passing games this season and should have great success against a depleted Miami secondary. Since Houston has to play New England next week, they know this is a true "must win". That doesn't guarantee a win, but you know that they will hold nothing in the playbook back, as will be the same for the Dolphins. Both offenses have the propensity for coughing up turnovers which could lead to short fields and cheap scores. Miami can run the ball to set up the pass with Ricky Williams, who was exceptional at holding on the football earlier in the season with only one in the first 12 games(not lost)but has four in the two weeks with two lost.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Henne has found a groove throwing the ball over the past three games with three of his four best in that time by yardage, but he has also tossed five of his 12 interceptions in that span. The Dolphins average a substantial 29.2 points and almost 400 yards per game at home this year. Both teams have tilted largely towards the pass as well in the past three weeks with matching 57% pass to 43% run ratios. That is always good news for totals players and to the likelihood of big plays and clock stoppages. Disregard the 16 points that Houston scored last week at St. Louis. They completely dominated the Rams, averaging almost 10 yards per pass attempt with 367 yards at 70% completions in passing from Schaub. They had a 419-267 yard edge and 22 first downs to 15 for the Rams. The weather in South Florida will be fabulous with little wind and a clear sky forecast. Both teams strengths play directly into the others weakness. Houston may be without standout rookie Brian Cushing at linebacker, a substantial loss. Should be a shootout.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dolphins 35, Texans 31. <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It's tough to back the Bucs. I watched them kill us with a dominating offensive performance at Carolina a few weeks back, only to miss two easy chip shot field goals and turn the ball over inside the Panthers 20 on five separate occasions. Brutal. However, I feel that they have made small steps toward improvement as the season has progressed, and the Saints have been going backward the past few weeks. They lose the undefeated season a few days ago and injuries continue to mount. Having burst the 16-0 bubble, there is a likelihood of letdown and Sean Payton is taking precautions to get his starters back to health. Both corners, Gay and Porter and stud safety Sharper are likely to sit for this game. They have other issues on both sides of the ball with nicks and hurts. The offense hasn't looked the same in a month and they have allowed teams to move the ball with relative ease. <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You may think that New Orleans could name the score here after the 38-7 pasting they had back in Tampa earlier, but it is tough to dominate teams twice in a season. Especially within your own division. I think this game is lower scoring than the Vegas number and grabbing two touchdowns is a value play if I am correct about the total being higher than I expect. The Saints have been horrible as double digit division favorites in the Superdome, with non-covers against Carolina and Atlanta already this year, and a miserable 2-20 ATS as a division home favorite of more than five points. New Orleans is also 0-13 recently when playing a divisional opponent at home that brings a worse record to the event. The Bucs have gone UNDER in five straight games and the Saints have as well in four of the past five, so with the current status of New Orleans and the slight improvement of the Bucs since the first meeting this year, I will take the large spread.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Saints 26, Bucs 19.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Steelers are defenseless. Even their coach admits it publicly by trying an onside kick in the fourth quarter while ahead. The pass/run ratio has climbed to nearly 60%-40%, a huge change from year's past. The injuries have forced the offense to play aggressively because no lead is safe. The D allows 42% of 3rd down conversions. They lost five games in a row until the crazy TD pass on the final play last week against Green Bay, who threw for huge yards against them and ran for a bunch more. Pitt QB Rothelisberger passed for over 500 yards himself. Over 1000 yards of offense combined. The Steelers have horrible special teams play, giving up big returns and lousy field position for the defense. To the rescue come the Ravens, dealing with issues of their own. while they have won two straight after some bad losses and falling back to 6-6, they did that at home against two of the worst NFC bottom feeders in Detroit and Chicago. However, they also continue to suffer decimating injuries themselves, especially in the secondary. They were getting excellent cornerback play from rookie Ladarius Webb, and he was a excellent return man on kicks. he tore up his knee, however and is done for the year. Webb has replaced the previous starter in Fabian Washington. They are now down to Chris Carr, a huge dropoff and this is a problem with the Steelers becoming an aerial assault unit of late. Baltimore also has issues at WR and special teams. As mentioned in past Baltimore writeups this year, the Ravens have changed as well with Joe Flacco throwing more passes to offset what the aging defense is allowing. This team is changing as well.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the first meeting in Baltimore, Big Ben couldn't make the field and they had to start Dennis Dixon as Charlie Batch had been lost for the year in the same game that Ben was concussed. Dixon was able to use and understand only 20% of the playbook and the Steelers ran the ball on most plays, running the play clock down and getting in only 54 snaps in the game. The score was still a 20-17 final in OT, and that is only 5.5 points less than this game is set at. Curious. Weather is relatively mild, cold but no snow and light breezes. These teams are built for the weather anyway. These physical defenses have worn down as the season progressed and losing key members has shown the depth issues they both face. Another game where the playbooks should be at full strength with no page left unturned, as both teams need to keep the "W"'s coming until the final day. <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Steelers 31, Ravens 30. <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Back late tomorrow, best of luck!

Here are Greg's plays:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greg Shaker | NFL Side Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

double-dime bet 115 TAM 14.0 (-110) bodog vs 116 NOS
Analysis: NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay +14 -110 | Unit Value: 2
Game Date: 12/27/2009
Note: You are going to have to wait until this game is over before you call me an idiot ok? Yes, the Saints beat TB earlier this year 38-7 and yes NO is one of the best teams in the NFL. But you can't tell me that this team is not grieving after their perfect season ended last week, and you can't tell me that the Bucs are not in good spirit after their big win last week at Seattle. TB has been good enough to hang within a lot of numbers here late in the season and extra motivation with their drubbing earlier this year by the home team today. Being in the spotlight today should give them the desire they need to keep this one close. This has been a Road Team Series at 10-3 ATS over the last 13 meetings. NO's confidence has been shaken. They should find a way to win today, bu~t I don't think it will be a blowout. I am grabbing the points.

Greg Shaker | NFL Total Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

triple-dime bet 119 BAL / 120 PIT Over 43.0 bodog
Analysis: NFL: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - Over 43 (Best Bet) -110 | Unit Value: 3
Note: With all of the playoff implications and all of the teams perhaps resting some players, today and next week are likely to be lean on picks as my head is spinning way too much trying to find out who wants to win, who needs to win, who has packed it in, who has nothing left to pack in. This game is a No Brainer. The Steeler have not Curtain this year and the Best they can be described as are the Pittsburgh Mini Blinds. You can open and close them at will as they have plenty of Holes in their Defense with injuries being the primary factor. Because of that, this team must score points, a lot of them, because they can't rest on a lead anymore. That is especially true when they are playing a team like they are today. Baltimore has quick strike ability and a QB that knows how to move this team. Baltimore has been known for their D for a long time but are not getting any younger and the Pitt offense, while down this year showed us they can still pu~t up some points, and especially here at home, averaging over 25 ppg. Don't let the first game this year between these two scare you off. Ben and Batch both did not start and with Dixon starting they were severely hampered. That will not be in that situation today. Late in the season the bumps and bruizes of both D's will show today and we could easily see 50+ in this one. It should be fun and more important, it should be profitable. This game has moved up off some key numbers but still very playable and I will that hard.

Greg Shaker | NFL Total Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

double-dime bet 111 HOU / 112 MIA Over 45.5 bodog
Analysis: NFL: Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins - Over 45.5 -110 | Unit Value: 2
Note: I have a lean that Houston is going to win this game but I think the best way to play this one is OVER. Both teams have shifted their focus on throwing the ball and both have been doing that quite well. The Dolphins have been hard to stop in this stadium, averaging 29 ppg but they have not been very prolific stopping their opposition anywhere. We have two defenses that are stretched to the max and banged u~p a bit and I don't see any major D activity here because of that. We have a nice day in Miami with near perfect playing conditions and we have two teams that have a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs. There will be no sitting on a lead for this one and with this not being a natural rival game, the offenses should have their way. This is a high number to beat but I think we will beat it handsomly.
[/FONT]

Any and all opinions welcome here...
[FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Comments

• BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    mychal, this has been going on for most of the year, noticed this a long time ago. k
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    AAA sports lowest of the low out there. yep loser
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2009
    Not surprised...

If you notice, his write ups seem to "be spoken in a different voice" than the voice we heard in regular discussion and dialogue on BT. Reminds me of the Hank Moody situation from Californication, except no sexual involvement.

You seen this pattern at all before?
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    horn wrote:
    Reminds me of the Hank Moody situation from Californication, except no sexual involvement.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgX-fKE6cJg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgX-fKE6cJg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    horn wrote:
    Not surprised...

If you notice, his write ups seem to "be spoken in a different voice" than the voice we heard in regular discussion and dialogue on BT. Reminds me of the Hank Moody situation from Californication, except no sexual involvement.

Let's just stop talking about AAA and make this the thread where we discuss great scenes from Californication....it would be a win/win really.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    horn wrote:
    Not surprised...

I had seen some of the previous discussion when he was accused of stealing Lineback's writeups and other plagarisms of plays and capsules... I had once been friendly with him but I found out a few things on my own and found he was giving my plays away on his consensus, brought to my attention by a client. Noting surprises me any more in this business. Amazingly, he is still near the bottom at The Sports Monitor, even with access to everyone else's selections.

:nono:
  • OldHickOldHick Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, he got busted on here a long time ago doing the same with baseball. He was using word for word write-ups that another service posted. He played dumb and changed the subject, never to respond directly to the accusation.

Ed took a long time to deal with it, not exactly sure why, but he did deal with it.

Greg won't go away unless someone sues him and wins....tough thing to do in this industry.

He's a loser, no doubt, but there are worse criminals out there....
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for sharing his FB. Even though there is already an abundance of evidence against this guy, it never hurts to give a reminder to all readers here and at other sites to stay far away from AAA Sports.
    edited December 2009
    RightAngle wrote:
    Thanks for sharing his FB. Even though there is already an abundance of evidence against this guy, it never hurts to give a reminder to all readers here and at other sites to stay far away from AAA Sports.

It doesn't end here. I plan on contacting TSM, Trackpicks, Pregame and anywhere else he has an affiliation to expose this criminal. I have had it and found out he has been ddoing this to me for a while. If he wants to win and have happy clients, then I will make sure they know where those winners came from.
  • bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Wow. I did enjoy his free picks though, even if they were stolen.
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    mychal.....did this have anything to do with you stop giving out free plays a year or two ago?
    I know you said someone was giving the plays out to the forum sites and you said thus we
    would pay the penalty and not get your plays which did very well....Real curious about this as sure
    was disappointed you handled that scenario in that manner....thanks Vic
  • scott_baioscott_baio Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Guy sounds like a real skumbag.

Never paid much attention to him when he was posting here, and found it strange that so many people defended him when booted, especially given the allegations.

This is just the icing on the cake i guess.

I don't even know him and i'm going to send him an email telling him he's a cheat.
  • scott_baioscott_baio Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    email to aaa sports.
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I remember when I communicated with him here at BT and I disclosed one of my theories to him, he acknowledged what I was saying. I really thought that he might be a true handicapper because if you understand the theory, then you should be capable of utilizing it.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I got the email from you yesterday about this, it doesn't surprise me at all but I'm sorry to hear it nevertheless.

This might be a lot of work to do but if you're trying to figure out how AAA is getting the plays, you might be able to alter your own write ups slightly, using some different wording with different customers. Or maybe include some different statistics with different customers. You guys can probably come up with some better/more creative ways than I can.
  • orourket5orourket5 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Of course AAA gave out the over for Monday night.....to show he isn't stealing....lol
  • PackItInPackItIn Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Here is his play for tonight.He took the over,to try and be different .But we all new he was doing this a long time ago.Good Job guy.

AAA Sports

NFL: Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears - Over 41 -110 | Unit Value: 2
    Game Date: 12/28/2009
    Note: I have been watching this total line drop and perhaps it will drop more but with the Key number of 41 I am going to go ahead and jump on this one. A lot of weather buffs have decided that it is just too cold for these offenses to function properly and it is going to be a cold nite in the Windy City. It is also going to be Windy! But is that going to help the Under or the Over? The Bears QB is just not working out for this team and he has become a Turnover Machine. The Bears running game is not working and so Cutler is going to have to put the ball in the air tonight and with perfect conditions he has been horrible. What will happen tonight? I suspect more turnovers. That is going to lead to some short fields for the visitors. We don't have to worry about a number of things when it comes to the Vikings. Favre will not be rested for one as the Vikes are still looking for homefield advantage during these coming playoffs. We don't have to worry about whether he knows how to play in Cold Weather because he has up there in Green Bay. We don't have to worry about whether Minn will be motivated to win tonight. We don't have to wonder whether they can move the Ball verses the Bears. We do have a history of high scoring affairs between these two teams and we also have a history of Bret Favre playing some of his best games on Monday Nite. I do think that Minnesota will have their way tonight here in Chicago and the Bears are going to have to try to catch up. That is going to give us what we want.
  • zippzipp Member
    edited December 2009
    I haven't been paying attention to all of this...But why did AAA sports get banned from this website? All this is insane and not sure I beleive all of this.. How can you build a business over 10 yrs and the entire time its a fraud? That would be difficult to do...would it not? I'm just curious about this
    edited December 2009
    vseader wrote:
    mychal.....did this have anything to do with you stop giving out free plays a year or two ago?
    I know you said someone was giving the plays out to the forum sites and you said thus we
    would pay the penalty and not get your plays which did very well....Real curious about this as sure
    was disappointed you handled that scenario in that manner....thanks Vic

Vic, A has nothing to do with B. AAA is stealing my plays and altering my write ups. I found out that apparently he has been for most of this season. Out of all the options with sides and totals on any given Sunday, he has the exact same three, and then changes it up on MNF to show he isn't using them? Look at his writeup, does that show ANY research at all? It's just words on a page, a kid could have written that. It doesn't tell us anything and I suspect it is also because he can't plagiarize my game writeup for tonight as I haven't yet sent it.

I don't see any connection in this discussion between why I stopped posting free plays (which I haven't) and why Greg AAA Shaker should be stealing other handicappers material. It is like he is taking money he isn't entitled to, if anyone is buying his misappropriated work.
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    thaks Mychal......your record supports itself...and a doogone shame Greg did what he did.....
  • steortex2steortex2 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I dont mean to BE A JACK ass but it it just lucky he went the over tonight,,,,,,,,or is it he take the best and gives it to his players...... Maybe he does tout like ed to be the best in something..LOLOLOLOL
  • PackItInPackItIn Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    bump
  • tbbudmantbbudman Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    Stop..it..post..some..winers
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2009
    tbbudman wrote:
    Stop..it..post..some..winers

of your 15 posts in a couple years, how many of those were winners?

If you don't contribute to the site, you certainly have no business telling someone who does contribute to stop doing anything.

Contribute something to the site or go back into the shadows.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2009
    zipp wrote:
    I haven't been paying attention to all of this...But why did AAA sports get banned from this website? All this is insane and not sure I beleive all of this.. How can you build a business over 10 yrs and the entire time its a fraud? That would be difficult to do...would it not? I'm just curious about this

I think you just answered your own question.