Betting Talk

thursday ncaa hoops pick

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
718 evansville -10-

georgia state is on another four game slide and now must go on the road to a tuff environment in evansville where the purple aces are always tuf!....the aces almost beat butler a couple weeks ago at home before finally losing by four points 64-60...current home record is 3-1......they are playing excellent defense so far this season and i think they should win this one by double figures....they will have to . in order to cover the spread.........gotta start tuning up for the tuff valley conference.........i actually only had a strong lean on evansville this morning, but after looking at the game a little deeper, felt they deserve a play tonite!

Comments

• GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    get em Brillo!!!!

Gonna follow ya......
  • DamonJones19DamonJones19 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    nice pick tonight!
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Brillo for the winner
  • Seaman2Seaman2 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Nice hit Brillo!!
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    thanks, gentlemen.....by the way, .did everyone see that where ..........of the eight primary lined college basketball games played on thursday evening,......... the only home team to cover their spread was evansville!!....so i guess we lucked out a little bit with that evansville call!.....away teams went 7-1 ats thursday evening....will the trend continue friday evening ........or will the home teams recover friday night?????