Betting Talk

A Tip of the Hat to Edward!!!

originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
Congrats to a great season so far - If anyone is not aware, Edward's service is truly kicking asssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Good Luck and Make $

Thanks Ed,

OO

Comments

• lebron23lebron23 Banned
    edited October 2009
    How much does it cost? Does Ed have a week package? What is his record and does he do totals? Does he have a totals only package? Thanks
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Crazy not to join. has proven to be next top Dr.Bob the BEST in the business. he is moving lines and the only other man who does that is Dr.Bob.
  • DaBears29DaBears29 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Ed is currently 27-11!! He's killing it!! I LOOOOOVE him for cbb too!! Cant wait for that to start. He has weekly pakages but he is done with cfb Oct. 24th. He is the best at totals, i would say thats his specialty! I believe its only like $169 for the last 17 days, hotbustop is correct, you gotta be crazy not to join, if you dont join for cfb, DEFINITELY sign up for cbb!! He's amazing!! Thanks Ed!!
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Awesome job Edward, thanks for a great seasons thus far!
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    what is the name of his service? if i signup, am i only allowed to bet his picks at beted?
    edited October 2009
    haha, no, you can bet them anywhere. The name of his service is Right Angle Sports. www.handicapper.net
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    DaBears29 wrote:
    haha, no, you can bet them anywhere. The name of his service is Right Angle Sports. www.handicapper.net
    sounds like he needs to change his web address to www.thebesthandicapper.net
    edited October 2009
    Haha, his record speaks for itself! Anyone who stumbles across his website is like striking gold...sign up!!
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    an amazing job so far from what I have read.....be cautious when advising others however.....Ed himself will tell you that smaller wager amount betters would not be that advantageous to purchase the packages.......(I think it is even on his site somewhere)......FWIW
    edited October 2009
    you are correct howard....i would say though, for cbb if you are a small wagerer it would still be smart, because you have a long season to be able to slowly build your roll, and about a month or two into the season you'll be betting big....simply because Ed hits like 60-65%!!!

I speak from experience with Ed too! I played cbb with him last year and am currently playing cfb with him, bought the whole season of cfb with him and will do the same with cbb!
  • Merlin21Merlin21 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Can you guys define a little better small and big? 1 unit/$100 = small, 1 Unit /$1000= Big? Sounds right? Just curious to see who would benefit from it..
    edited October 2009
    To me 1 unit = $100 is not small by any means....I would say small is like <$50/unit or less....$100 is prolly average
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    HowardBeal wrote:
    an amazing job so far from what I have read.....be cautious when advising others however.....Ed himself will tell you that smaller wager amount betters would not be that advantageous to purchase the packages.......(I think it is even on his site somewhere)......FWIW

It all depends on your bet size and the subscription price. Our football service is relatively inexpensive though. $169 for the last 3 weeks. I'd say if you are betting $200 a unit you should be good.

Edward
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    By the way, thanks for the comments everyone. I appreciate it.
    edited October 2009
    RightAngle wrote:
    It all depends on your bet size and the subscription price. Our football service is relatively inexpensive though. $169 for the last 3 weeks. I'd say if you are betting $200 a unit you should be good.

Edward

That sounds right.....maybe even a little less than that.......I am sure lusser or Goats or someone else who both Buys plays and studies strategies could put a more precise number on what kind of minimum amount bettors should be playing at what "expected win rates" to cover the costs of paying for services.....I was gonna start that thread to see what they thought, but I got sidetracked......

Great job so far this season Ed......
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited October 2009
    Great Job as usual Ed....
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    his record speak for himself....also when it comes to totals he is a league in intself....he is DA MAN
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Since I started this BS - Do I get a deep deep discount now? LMAO

PS - I'll accept an all expense paid trip to SIN CITY
  • bigcatbigcat Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    I don't have an offical record but I have his totals at 18-6, and he has released 3...2 unit totals and are 3-0..even with the line moves I believe only 1 or maybe 2 games were affected..either way a great job....
    edited October 2009
    If anyone is curious, take a look at this seasons picks on the RA site's archives.....

One thing that always annoyed me about services is that they would give you X Team (-4) and the team would win by 5 and you would hear all this bragging about what an easy winner and how great a job handicapping they did........

Take a look at how many double digit winners RAS has released.....that is much more impressive than the record to me........If I were to ever pay a service for a pick, I dont want a close game, I want an easy winner, and those look like some easy winners.......
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2009
    HowardBeal wrote:
    If anyone is curious, take a look at this seasons picks on the RA site's archives.....

One thing that always annoyed me about services is that they would give you X Team (-4) and the team would win by 5 and you would hear all this bragging about what an easy winner and how great a job handicapping they did........

Take a look at how many double digit winners RAS has released.....that is much more impressive than the record to me........If I were to ever pay a service for a pick, I dont want a close game, I want an easy winner, and those look like some easy winners.......

I cannot believe the posters here at BT aren't more familiar with Edward's picks service. I actually didn't even know about this forum until not that long ago, but I've known of Edward's service for years... even before he became the master of totals!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Ignorance is bliss