Betting Talk

Mods

TopdagoTopdago Member
edited May 2009 in Sports Betting
Is Carib ever going to get back on line, their one of your supporters.They have been down almost a week, and can't get an answer.I have been with them almost ten years,but now its getting really bad.I love the book, but with out the line being displayed every day its hard. No choice but to cash out and find another book. Please help.

Comments

• briansbrians Banned
    edited April 2009
    I Was On Carib Today Yesterday And Day Before

Try Going Through Internet Explorer
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited April 2009
    Brian, For some reason I can't get on. Where are you located,I am from Pa. and they seem to have a problem in the north east. I love the site and have been a member for ten years,but lately I havn't been able to log on. I tried Firefox,and the internet with no hope. I am cashing out now.
  • jak2403jak2403 Member
    edited April 2009
    Mine has been acting up as well. Sometimes I can get on their site and other times it says internet explorer can't open yada yada
    Not sure what is going on.
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I am in Kentucky/Cincy I cant get on. I have used them in the past, glad I switched.
  • doggie29doggie29 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Guys you need to delete your temporary internet files and clear your history. Then do a reboot of your computer and you will be fine.
  • RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Banned
    edited April 2009
    try their mirror...call them to provide
  • drnoxdrnox Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Are you sure they have a mirror?
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited April 2009
    Rudy, I have tried everything (Mirror? Youplaywepay} tried clearing my history,cookies,and re booting but still comes back unable to receive. Love the book, but without site no go.I just cashed out, maybe in the future I will be able to get back on. Thanks.Dago
    edited April 2009
    Topdago wrote:
    Rudy, I have tried everything (Mirror? Youplaywepay} tried clearing my history,cookies,and re booting but still comes back unable to receive. Love the book, but without site no go.I just cashed out, maybe in the future I will be able to get back on. Thanks.Dago

Topdago,
    Besides doing all those things there is one other thing i forgot to tell you to do.

under temporary internet files, hit the settins button and under the "check for newer versions of stored page" click on "every visit to the page"

Your computer is just remembering the old stuff.

That should do the trick am sure. also if need be delete all your coookies. you will lose your stored passwords but thats okay you can just type them all in again.
  • drnoxdrnox Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I've heard about legislation in some states trying to get ISP's to block certain sites. Not sure if this could have anything to do with it. Could just be problems in your area right now, though. Did you even call Carib to talk to them about this yet?
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Top, where in PA? Anywhere near me in Erie?

Here is what I got.

You have reached the cached page for http://www.caribsports.com/docs/ALL.caribpicks.html
    Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 4/25/2009 (the last time our crawler visited it). This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since we last cached it. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.
    edited April 2009
    GrapeApe wrote:
    Top, where in PA? Anywhere near me in Erie?

Here is what I got.

You have reached the cached page for http://www.caribsports.com/docs/ALL.caribpicks.html
    Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 4/25/2009 (the last time our crawler visited it). This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since we last cached it. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.

Thats because you need to check the box " check for newer versions of stored pages" every visit to the page. If not your always gonna get old cached info
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Guys I work on computers all day, so it is not clearing cache or cookies. It is either what drnox has said as I know they are blocking some sites in Kentucky so that is what is could be for me, but websites can also be down in certain sttes and not down in ohters.
    edited April 2009
    jaanis wrote:
    Guys I work on computers all day, so it is not clearing cache or cookies. It is either what drnox has said as I know they are blocking some sites in Kentucky so that is what is could be for me, but websites can also be down in certain sttes and not down in ohters.

Jannis. your wrong about it not being the cache. If carib had problems and you dont clear the cache you will keep getting the old pages that are stored on your computer. I had the same troubles he had and doing the things i told him to do solved the errors.
    edited April 2009
    Janis,
    You work on computers and you dont know how to get around the block to test if thats the case?

Just use a proxy server to get around any block
    edited April 2009
    doggie29 wrote:
    Thats because you need to check the box " check for newer versions of stored pages" every visit to the page. If not your always gonna get old cached info

My box is already checked and still nothing.
    edited April 2009
    I dont use the site, just seeing if Top in pa had something to do with it......
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited May 2009
    Small world Grape,yes I'm from Erie.Do me a favor and log on to Carib, and see if you can get on?If you can then I know something is wrong,thanks.
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited May 2009
    Hey Grape. I'm on,I cant believe it.It was down for a week and now just came back, I love this place and I just cashed out.I guess I have to start allover again..By the way are you east side or west side. And thnx to all who gave their advice,much appreicated.A fine site for someone who is in trouble,Thnx again My Frinds.Dago
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited May 2009
    Topdago wrote:
    Hey Grape. I'm on,I cant believe it.It was down for a week and now just came back, I love this place and I just cashed out.I guess I have to start allover again..By the way are you east side or west side. And thnx to all who gave their advice,much appreicated.A fine site for someone who is in trouble,Thnx again My Friends.Dago
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited May 2009
    Come back to me one more time,I'm from Erie also.