Betting Talk

MLB friday 4-17-09

RhinoXpressRhinoXpress Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Sports Betting
thursday 2-1 (+4.27 units)
YTD 8-5 (-3.47 units)

marlins (-125) 2 units - the hottest team in the league going up against a team they've had much success against. ricky nolasco on the mound for the fish is 3-0 his last 3 starts vs the nationals, meanwhile john lannan is off to an 0-2 start (era 10.00) and got lit up earlier this month at florida. let's watch him get rocked again.

rangers (+100) 1 unit - the royals are 1-7 the last 8 vs the rangers. and while gil meche is on the mound for KC, he has had trouble against texas losing his last 3 starts. matt harrison looked okay his first outing at detroit, but it's the hot bats of the rangers that give them the edge in my opinion.

best of luck!
xpress

Comments

• RhinoXpressRhinoXpress Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    want to get a few more plays in before lines start to move.

padres (+150) 1 unit - i know pitching ace cole hamels takes the mound for the phillies, but he had a rough first outing this year giving up 7 runs on 11 hits in a little over 3 innings. yes we can all read stats and it's most likely he will not have a performance as bad as that one for the remainder of the year. but, chris young for the padres is off to a great 2-0 start with an era of 1.38. hard for me to pass on such great value when the padres take the field with and ace of their own.

mets (-127) 2 unit - the brewers are near the bottom in hitting this year as their heavy hitters have had holes in their bats thus far. i've never been a big bush fan (no pun intended) and livan hernandez looked pretty good in his first start against the marlins. give him a little run support, and then send in jj putz and k-rod to finish them off.

mariners (-119) 1 unit - king felix is nasty, 14 k's through 13 innings. and while the tigers have won 10 of the last 14 against the m's, they've lost the last 3 when felix takes the mound. verlander is a great pitcher, but on the road he's very shaky. i'll lay the low number with the king at home.

best of luck as always!
    xpress
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited April 2009
    Good Luck Rhino I See This Man In Chat Guys He Knows His Stuff

Good Capper Just Likes To Bet Every Game On The Board Any Which Way He Can So His Plays Here Are Worth A Look
    edited April 2009
    thanks B... trying to claw my way into the black after a few rough beats earlier in the week. nice call again on the phils/nats over yesterday! love it when you post for us on the main board.

good luck
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited April 2009
    Really I Just Like To Post Strong Plays And I Really Dont Have The Time To Keep A Record. I Can Tell You This I Study This Stuff Hard And Its Not Easy, So If I Can Toss In A Bone Once In A While Great

Have A Great Day Lets Rock Their Asses Tonight In Chat I Wont Get There Till Late Though .
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    good luck Rhino!!! Really like that Marlins pick..and also thinking about over in the Rangers game as well
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Rhino is Back! Welcome Back Longtime
    edited April 2009
    bumping rangers to a 2 unit wager

thanks fellas and best of luck!
    edited April 2009
    4-1 today (+4.5 units)
    YTD 12-6 (+1.03 units)

back in the black. it's a long season fellas. 6-2 last two days (+8.77 units) hope to keep it going tomorrow!

best of luck as always

rhino
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    nice night!!