Betting Talk

MLB Totals...

TotalsTotals Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Sports Betting
Gents, I will be posting plays on MLB totals as I did last year, however I will also be testing my Ncaab system on MLB. If any of you recall I applied the system on NHL and NBA and it did not fair well at all. So let's get this 2009 total season off to a good start:

Me:
Det TT Over 5

System Plays:
Toronto / Clevelend UNDER 9
NYM / Florida UNDER 9.5 (Borderline Big)
Washington / Atlanta OVER 8.5
San Diego / San Francisco OVER 8 (Big)

2008 MLB Totals 57-33-2

Comments

• TotalsTotals Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    P.S. Please do not expect anything close to what Itch has done. I have not been following for a month and I just saw his performance. One word, "INCREDIBLE".
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited April 2009
    Totals wrote:
    P.S. Please do not expect anything close to what Itch has done. I have not been following for a month and I just saw his performance. One word, "INCREDIBLE".

Totals, I appreciate the compliment coming from such a winner in yourself.

Good luck on your plays, I'll be watching

ITCH !!!!
  • eatdust11eatdust11 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Totals..

Nice to see you posting.. loved following your NCAA Basketball picks... going to take a look at your plays today
  • Dgates21Dgates21 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Good to see you're back totals
    GL!
  • SRBISRBI Banned
    edited April 2009
    Glad to have you back and posting Totals. Bring the plays!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2009
    Incredible job with the NCAAB totals last season.

I do not want to be cyncial and/or ask you to give away any secrets, but I have to ask, can the same type of system that works for basketball work for an entirely different sport (i.e. Hockey or Baseball)?

The only viable explanation I can think of is if the system is based solely on line movement or other market indicators?

Edward
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Miguel cabrera Grand slam gives the Tigers 7 runs !!!!
    edited April 2009
    Edward,
    As I stated above, I tried the system on other sports (MLB and NBA) and it did not work well. Trends are a big component of the system and teams must play each other at least 4 years in a row for it even to qualify as a system play. Maybe it is just by fluke it worked in Ncaab and not the other sports. I mentioned earlier this year, when the system did not go well with NBA and NHL, that if I were to reverse the plays it would have been outstanding.
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Excellent work !
  • DaddylikesDaddylikes Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    totals...i followed you during college basketball and you were the man...i didnt have a betting talk id at the time so i could never thank you for the great work you did...it seriously made me some bank...onto baseball is great news...good luck and i will be following
    edited April 2009
    Thanks G's and I look forward to a solid MLB season. Will be back shortly with today's totals...