Betting Talk

Service Play Thread for Tuesday

Comments

• oregonronoregonron Member
    edited March 2009
    Chris Jordan <HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

1♦ OVER Bulls/Bobcats - Plenty of points here, as the Bulls will push the ball, and the Bobcats should respond. Not a game I want to play straight-up, but I do suspect it’s a game that will go over the posted number.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    The Bulls are on over runs of 6-0 when they’re installed as a road underdog, 4-1 when playing on two days rest, 11-3 after giving up 100+ points in their last game out, 16-5 as an underdog overall, 6-2 after covering the number and 10-3 overall. With Charlotte, the high number is on winning streaks of 4-1 after a straight-up win, 4-1 when returning home from a road trip that last seven days or longer and 5-2 when they host a team that loses on the road.
    <o:p></o:p>
    This total soars tonight.

• WinoWino Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    You need to back off Oregon. Toop is the hardest working, most respected member on this site and as a new member you need to learn that.
    edited March 2009
    Wino wrote:
    You need to back off Oregon. Toop is the hardest working, most respected member on this site and as a new member you need to learn that.

i understand that i have nothing against him, he just dumps on everyone who requests picks, and just thought it was no big deal. if he doesnt like it -just ask at the top of the page :

"No requesting of any picks from any capper" then no one will.
    edited March 2009
    Wino wrote:

im not new i have been here longer than you LOL
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    I agree, I miss him when he is not here,

Good Luck Wino!
  • hehatemehehateme Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    any brandon lang karl garrett or drew gordon thannks alot
  • PackItInPackItIn Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Maddux Sports

Hockey

3 units on Los Angeles +145
    3 units on Carolina +165
    3 units on Minnesota +150
    edited March 2009
    Wayne Root

Chairman- Iowa
    Millionaire- Maryland
    MoneyMaker- St Johns
    Insiders- Kansas St.

Spreitzer 25*- Oklahoma State
  • lilpmplugz99lilpmplugz99 Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Karl Garrett

Way too many points for Clemson to be laying tonight, as the Tigers have hit a rough patch, and covering this big number is very improbable.
    Clemson has dropped their last pair, and 4 of their last 7, and they are also 3-4 against the spread in those 7 games. Included in that span is an overtime loss at Charlottesville to the Cavaliers on February 15th.

Virginia has won 7 of the last 9 series meetings overall, and the underdog in the series is on a 10-3 spread run the last 13 meetings.
    The Wahoos may only be 9-16 for the season, but by the looks of the series results, the Cavs sure have had the Tigers number of late.

For the year the Tigers are no better than .500 against the spread at home at 5-5-1, while the Cavaliers stand at 6-3 against the spread on the road this season.

G-Man expects the proverbial "back door" to be wide open in this one.

Take Virginia plus the points.
    2♦ VIRGINIA
  • The_FutureThe_Future Member
    edited March 2009
    thanks for comin back toop
  • bray4bray4 Member
    edited March 2009
    STu Feiner

Cincinnati (-3) at South Florida (123) - 7 p.m. EST

Cincinnati laid an egg at Syracuse Sunday afternoon and coach Mike Cronin let his players know it. He ripped them a good one and now look for them to respond with a solid effort in this win and cover over a decimated South Florida team minus three starters. Guard Jesus Verdejo, the team’s second-leading scorer and top three-point shooter, is the latest casualty as he injured his foot in Saturday’s 14-point home loss to West Virginia, the team’s sixth consecutive double-digit loss. Overall the offensively-challenged Bulls have dropped nine of their last 10 on the scoreboard. They rank last in the Big East in scoring (59.4 ppg), FG percentage (39.9), free throw percentage (59.2) and are second-to-last in three-point percentage (29.4). Dominique Jones is good, but he can’t do it by himself. Cincy is 18-11 SU and needs this win, plus a win over visiting Seton Hall this weekend and then a win in the Big East Tournament to get in the Big Dance. They have won and covered four of their last five at South Florida. The Cats (2-0 SU/ATS as a foad chalk of three or less) also haven’t been entirely terrible on the road with wins and covers at Georgetown, St. John’s and DePaul this season. Look for Deonta Vaughn to have a big game and for the Bearcats to respond to their coach’s challenge as they show up from the start tonight and cover this small price with little problem at all.

CINCINNATI (-3) 500 Dime High Roller Club
  • BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited March 2009
    teddy covers or helmut aka rick starks. thanks
    edited March 2009
    Charlie Sports

cbb.kansas state @ ok state over 153 (500*)
    cbb. youngstown st+2' (30*)
    cbb. cleveland st-17 (20*)
    cbb. duke-11' (20*)
    nba. houston-8' (10*)
    nba. indiana-3 (10*) free play
    edited March 2009
    RON RAYMOND’S 5* NBA O/U BEST BET WINNER! (80% WINNING SYSTEM)

Pick # 1 Chicago Bulls / Charlotte Bobcats Over 192.5 -110
    edited March 2009
    RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL BEST BET WINNER!

Pick # 1 Minnesota Wild /Vancouver Canucks /Under 5 100
  • stiggenstiggen Member
    edited March 2009
    Sean Michaels 25 Dime Play Anybody? Thanks toop
  • msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    igz1 sports

Tuesday Action !!
    CBB
    4* Youngstown state +2.5 (-110)
    3* Iowa +1 (-110)
    edited March 2009
    Trace Adams
    1000* - Illinois-Chicago, 500* - Georgetown, 500* - Oklahoma State Youngstown State completed the regular season series sweep over Illinois-Chicago, but winning # 3 in a row over the Flames tonight is not going to be an easy task.

The Flames come into this one with a little momentum on their side, as they have won and covered 4 straight, and 5 of their last 6. The lone loss in that span came against Butler, so you know Jimmy Collins' team is peaking at the the right time.

The Penguins have lost their last pair, and 3 of their last 4 straight up, and have failed 3 in a row against the spread leading up to this game.

Going to back the Flames minus the small road wood, as Illinois-Chicago avoids the "hat trick" in series meetings tonight.

1000♦ - Illinois-Chicago Flames
  • steortex2steortex2 Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    ATS Lock CLub
    4 Oklahoma St -5
    3 Maryland +1.5
    3 Bobcats -1.5

ATS Financial Package
    3 New Mexico -4
    3 Kings +2.5
    edited March 2009
    I agree with Toop about the Football Jesus. I don't mind when people ask for someone's as long as it's only once. But people ask for him over and over. His plays are posted next to never so I don't get why people always ask for them. Another one is Budin why can't people go to his site and check to see if he has a play firstbecause he only plays one or two games a week. I know I've posted his site on here several times. One thing thats bugs me and I'm sure I've been guilty of it is posting people's free play and informing people of it. I think it should be a rule that if it is a free you must put free or comp play with the post. Just my 2 cents.
    edited March 2009
    Seabass
    Steam 100 Ind/Sac over
    300 Toronto
    30 OK State
    edited March 2009
    Matthew Rivers

100,000* SEC EZ MONEY LOCK Plus Bonus Lock

Your winners here are on:

1. 100,000♦ Auburn

2. 50,000♦ Florida State

***Play at your own risk*** - Matthew has been in a MAJOR RUT.
    edited March 2009
    Bell's Best Bets

15-4 3 day run ( went 3-0 last night )

NHL:
    DEVILS ML

NBA:
    PASS

NCaaB:
    Gtown - 6
    Iowa + 1.5
    Cincy - 2.5 ( small play )
  • bigunit82bigunit82 Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    oregonron wrote:
    found this for jesus hunters;

Post subject: Football jesus twitter

football jesus twitter says he has big bets in NBA tonite, and a conference tournament games ? had Spurs and Hornets monday...

just let us know if you find the picks ronnie boy
  • rob.hcccrob.hccc Member
    edited March 2009
    craig davis has a 40* NBA play tonight between the raptors vs. Rockets, thats all im lookin for, sorry if me asking for this play is too much.

also everyone should see that oregonron posted drew gordon and michael cannons free picks with Orlando and Florida State, these are comp picks so dont lay your life on something that these guys put out unrated.....
  • toopieairetoopieaire Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    oregonron wrote:
    then take a vacation, we all picked up the slack while you were gone, we can do it again-
    just chill
    everybody asks for plays here dude

your contribution here is nill, your posts are repeats or comps. Your just another jesus jack A$$. Your right the guys did good when i was on vacation, but it was none of your help that made this site continue. I will continue to post service plays. no more bull to jerks like you, in fact i will ignore you like the plague you are.
    edited March 2009
    MR A

Phoenix Suns + 7
    Houston Rockets -9
    Memphis Grizzlies +15
    edited March 2009
    Craig Davis
    Tuesday's Lineup
    40 Dime ---- RAPTORS

15 Dime ---- PACERS

10 Dime ---- ST. JOHN'S

TORONTO RAPTORS --- Guys, I realize I’ve been in a funk the last four or five days, and sometimes that happens to the best of us. I’ve also seen day after day after day of winning selections in the recent past and it always begins with a big selection. Today I have another one of those big plays and it probably has you scratching your head. Toronto? Seriously? Absolutely. To be completely honest with you, just about every trend in the book says the Raptors are the wrong side of this game, and I’m guessing a LOT of people are going to play the Rockets laying the points at home because they’ve dropped just six games there all season. Toronto is just 1-7 ATS in their last 8 road games and 4-11 ATS in their last 15 overall. They just got whipped in Dallas Sunday night and were beaten by 20 two nights before that in Phoenix. Houston, on the other hand, has won seven of their last eight overall and their last nine games played at home, covering four of their last six home games. So why back Toronto in this one?

Well, aside from having just an enormous gut feeling the Raptors are due for a breakout performance, I feel the Raptors are playing looser than the Rockets right now and I believe Houston will look past this team… and why shouldn’t they? As previously stated, Toronto has been just plain bad recently. Can they really be excited about playing this game with a trip to Utah coming up next, followed by Phoenix and Memphis at home, the Nuggets on the road and the Lakers back at home? Trust me, they are looking way ahead of this game and will be lucky to come out of the Toyota Center with a win. Let’s also not forget the Raptors have played the Rockets extremely well the last five years, covering 8 of the last 11 meetings including a 94-73 blowout win back in early January. Toronto has also taken two of the last three SU in Houston and covered three of the last five there.

And one final note… Toronto C Chris Bosh was recently referred to as the “RuPaul of big men in the NBA” by Shaq after Bosh complained about Shaq’s 45-point performance vs. the Raptors was aided by officials failing to call Shaq for three seconds in the lane. What better way to motivate a player than calling him RuPaul?? Bosh comes out on fire and will give Yao Ming everything he has to offer. The Raptors shoot free throws as well as anyone in the NBA and will take the Rockets by surprise, easily covering this high number on the road.
    edited March 2009
    erin rynning

over timberwolves/playmaker
    over bucks/regular
    edited March 2009
    Jake Timlin
    Tuesday's Action
    900♦ New Mexico Lobos

With the league title up for grabs I expect for the Lobos to damage the Utes outright title hopes tonight as New Mexico rolls big time at the Pit tonight.

After suffering a one point loss in Salt Lake City you have to believe that New Mexico will be more than ready to get their revenge against the Utes tonight. I mean with at least a share of the regular season title up for grabs if New Mexico wins out I all the motivation needed for the Lobos is there tonight. Not helping the Lobos out will be the fact they will be at home tonight in the Pit where they are a one of the best home teams in the nation winning 14 of their 16 home games this season by an average 17 ppg, including a perfect 7-0 at home in league play this season winning 6 of those 7 games by double digits.

Meanwhile, for Utah they are fresh off a 13 point loss at BYU the Utes are human on the road this season at just 6-6 straight up as I look for the U to continue to be average on the road tonight as they will have a hard time dealing with the hostile Pit.

Bottom line, I don’t see the Lobos losing at home tonight and in fact I don’t see the Utes being able to keep things close tonight in the Pit as I fully expect close to a double digit win for New Mexico.

Take the Lobos minus the points!

100♦ Florida State Seminoles

Bonus action I love the Seminoles plus the points tonight in Durham. After all given that Florida State has covered 4 of the past 5 meetings, including at home as an underdog earlier this season there is just no reason why Duke should be a double digit chalk tonight. Not when the Seminoles have been very competitive this season going 15-7-1 ATS overall this year and even better going 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a road underdog. Meanwhile, as talented as Duke is at home they lack much size in the paint to match up with the tall Seminoles who are starting to get more production out of their big men. Flat out, Florida State is better than most people think and it will show as the Seminoles push Duke tonight. With that take Florida State plus the points as they stay well inside the number.

BOUGHT,PAID AND CONFIRMED