Betting Talk

Best NCAABB Capper?

drakedrake Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
Is there anyone who is extremely reliable in capping NCAABB games or anyone who is on a hot steak? I cap my own but am just getting back into it from years ago, just wondering who is good to follow. I'm doing ok right now, but maybe just luck.

Comments

• topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    RAS Sports!!
  • drnoxdrnox Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Are there any CBB cappers tearing it up on this forum?
  • SwimfliSwimfli Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Cash has been hot.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited January 2009
    Cashman i see win everyday

Sunbelter as well has posted consistent winners for years now

Those are just the first two I think of when i think of NCAAB but there are plenty more and I couldn't include all the guys that are good
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    horn wrote:
    Cashman i see win everyday

just went to check out that guy. he had this in his thread

Now 41-17-2 Last 60 in the nba and college hoops.

that was before a 4-1 night last night

that's good. damn we need a weekly update thread for everyone on here, had no idea that guy was that good. i wouldn't call that hot, i would call that good. hot would suggest a .500 guy that goes cold and hot. this record suggests a guy that is 71% over 63 games and that is more than a large enough sample for me to trust his work.
  • SwimfliSwimfli Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Good point - I take my statement back. Cash has been consistantly good !
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    CASHMAN has been on fire!
  • Merlin21Merlin21 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I subscribed to RAS's mailing list in which you get 1 free pick a week for 4 weeks as a trial..... And the first one I got today and bet good on was a dud..... I understand you can't win all but for the first pick it looked bad..... Let's see the next one.....
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Cashman,Sunbelter,Spareshooter,and brillo on this forum...
    if you want a service go with RAS...
    in the chat it's bklr,snapster,marquis,flaggy,whitehope,ect...that place is always on fire!!
    if i left out anybody i apologize
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    drake wrote:
    Is there anyone who is extremely reliable in capping NCAABB games or anyone who is on a hot steak? I cap my own but am just getting back into it from years ago, just wondering who is good to follow. I'm doing ok right now, but maybe just luck.
    without a doubt RAS....nice also that you find a capper with integrity and honesty...and as for
    totals forget about it....no one comes close to him in picking winners....keep it up ED
  • GatorsLeafsBGatorsLeafsB Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    The chatroom is where it is at. We spit out winners all day especially 2nd Halfers