Betting Talk

Gators 1 play inside

Gator101Gator101 Banned
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
With a easy winner on the ravens obviously not posted but did play it pretty big i have 1 more to give out to the forum. gl all and hope you have a winning day

Pick

EAGLES-3 LARGE, this game will be just like the first game with the ravens and the fins, eagles will pass rush and totally make the vikings one dimensional, leaving peterson to carry the load and the eagles D will put him in check.....

gl gator

Comments

• Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited January 2009
    added play

eagles-1 large 2nd half
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited January 2009
    man i hope the eagles come through! need them big
    edited January 2009
    2-0 on the day with both easy winners

What the fuck do i know.
  • bigwaltonebigwaltone Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    thanks gator!
    edited January 2009
    no problem guys........
  • sa2855sa2855 Member
    edited January 2009
    When I saw that you were on the Eagles I doubled my bet

thanks
  • btbookbtbook Member
    edited January 2009
    had both of the NFL plays you did...congrats to you...miss seeing you here and hope you will be back more often...any thoughts on Lakers -10 with Roy out?
  • nicktheticknickthetick Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Nice picks.
    edited January 2009
    btbook wrote:
    had both of the NFL plays you did...congrats to you...miss seeing you here and hope you will be back more often...any thoughts on Lakers -10 with Roy out?

staying away from that game btbook, its hard to say with the lakers sometimes as well for the t-blazers, lean toward lakers but nothing really strong
  • btbookbtbook Member
    edited January 2009
    thanks Gator...will lay off then and enjoy the day and be ready for Texas manana...have followed your picks for a long time but am obviously a lurker and not much of a poster...hope you come back more often and don't listen to all of the darts tossed around
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Gator, I was right about to call the under 2H into my local, saw this, then said forget it... Hit it for a parlay, under and Philly!

Keep up the posts, they are great!
    edited January 2009
    cream wrote:
    Thanks Gator, I was right about to call the under 2H into my local, saw this, then said forget it... Hit it for a parlay, under and Philly!

Keep up the posts, they are great!

glad i could make you some extra money cream.
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    You've made me a lot of money this year pal!!!! Always appreciated!!!!