Betting Talk

Brady's Second Biggest NFL Play

BradyBrady Banned
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
Nailed Philly on Turkey day. Gonna nail the Patriots -7 today.
Look for an inspired game from Cassell who just lost his father earlier this week.
The kids been thrust into the spotlight of the team and should shine using a returning Randy Moss to beat on this Oakland team.
Pats by 21.

Comments

• BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2008
    Add The 3 Teamer Poster Earlier This Week
    Colts -7
    Eagles -4
    Falcons +7

As Well As A 2 Teamer
    Jets -1.5
    Pats -.5
    (this Is To Get A Play On The Jets Although I Think Both The Pats And Jets Win And Cover Anyways)
  • luvthemoneyluvthemoney Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Brady I like you two team 6 pt teaser .... I was trying to place the same thing on Bookmaker but so far with no luck =)
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2008
    no teamer is ever as easy as it looks but both teams really have to win. more so the patriots, but the jets need to get back on track with some home cooking and a blowout imo
  • WinoWino Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    What's the problem at bookmaker? thanks
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    For some reason I keep thinking about when Brett Farve lost his dad and played out of his mind.............some reason I think it happens here........a little boost from above..........

Good Luck Tom........
  • luvthemoneyluvthemoney Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Brady .... that is exactly what I was thinking when I looked at it this morning ... I figured it wont be easy .... but both teams need to win this game .... I live in NJ and all over the radio people are talking about how the JETS need to get a win today to get back on track or they may find themselves on the outside looking in ....

They have also said that perhaps the Dolphins Jets game at the end of the year could mean a lot ...
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Play the over hear and relax by halftime.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Um...I mean "here", not "hear"
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2008
    i am on the jets over as well
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2008
    Straight cash homey. cash them tickets
  • WinoWino Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Nice job Brady! Now lets hedge our teasers (clev +16) and cash em' both ways!